Chapter 10

Cleo's POV: [6:37am]

I woke up early today normally I don't and if I did it would be Natasha's stupid alarm it's so loud I'm surprised the whole compound can't hear it. I get up 2 minutes later and put a big baggy jumper on that goes up to my knees, I went to nat's room and opened the door with out knocking. I see my little cute niece still sleeping in the middle of the bed but no Nat. I lay down next to Morgan and get the remote for the tv I turned it on but kept it on mute so it didn't wake Morgan up.

Then Natasha's bathroom door opened she was in black leggings and a white sports bra. "When did you get here?" She asked "I don't know like 10 minutes ago you were showering." I say not focusing on her and all my attention on the tv. "How was Morgan last night?" I ask. "She sleeps like you in the middle of the bed and hogs all the blanket" I look at her and she is looking down at her phone smiling. "That does sound like me, why you smiling at your phone for?". All she does is hand me her phone and it's the video of me and Morgan yesterday in the kitchen.

"Good morning auntie Nat and lee" I look over at Morgan she has the cutest smile on her face. "Good morning honey" Nat saids kissing her on her forehead.

[7:13am]

We all got ready for the day we didn't know what we wear gonna do yet. Natasha and Morgan were finishing breakfast and I went outside for a smoke. "You said to me that you were going to stop" I hear from behind me I turn around and see Natasha. "And I will just not yet, baby girl" I say in return. "Don't call me baby girl" she crossed her arm's "tony said they were coming home earlier".

"Great I can get back to my life" Natasha just rolled her eyes after I said that and went back inside. After I finished my smoke I went back inside I saw Natasha and Morgan in the main room playing just dance. I never knew Natasha could dance for well, I guess it can come in handy.

Natasha's POV: [8:02pm]

Morgan has gone with pepper and Tony's in the lab. I see Cleo come out of her room fully dressed up "where are you going" I don't know why I asked I already knew the answer. "To the club with Maddie, jace and Abby, I'll be back tomorrow morning most likely" I don't know why but I pinned her to the wall her back is against it "your not going out tonight" I see her look down at my lips but I didn't care she looked back up at my eyes. "I have never seen this side of you Romanoff...you should do it more often" she had a smirk on her face and pushed me away from her then kissed me. "I really like you Romanoff" she said walking away.

A mOnTh LaTeR

It's been a month I have been training a lot haven't seen Cleo around for a while probably off fucking someone. I've been on a lot of missions so I haven't been around the compound much lately I have been with fury a lot because of work.

It's nearly 8am I walk into the kitchen after going for a 7 mile run. I see tony,Steve and Wanda. "Hey Romanoff have you seen my sister around?" Tony asked. "She probably at some girls house that she just fucked" I reply. "Language" I heard Steve say, "I'm right here calm down I was in the training room and for your information Romanoff I haven't slept with anyone since we slept together". I was surprised because it has been over a month.

Tony's POV:

"Okay sister I need your help in the lab with my suit, I'll meet you there in 10 minutes" of course I was going to get her to help me we are going to talk about her life and how she is going since there's no other way to do it.

"Okay tony what am I actually here for because it's not to help you since you never let anyone touch your suit" she was right I don't let anyone help with my suit. "I got you here so we can talk, you really haven't slept with anyone since Romanoff?" I needed to ask but she has been a bit different since her a Romanoff become friends. "Yes tony I haven't slept with anyone and I have stopped smoking and I'm going out a lot less then before and I'm also training and waking up at 6:00 am every morning" there was only on more thing I have to ask she was about to walk out the door.

"Did you stop all of it for yourself or for Natasha?" I say quickly before she left. "For myself it's not good for me I'm 26 like you said I should start to settle down" I looked straight in her eyes when she said that I knew she was lying, I know my sister she doesn't just do that stuff for herself that was her life and she is finally finding herself again but it wasn't for her but for Natasha.

Word count: 910 words