‼️PLEASE READ PT 2‼️

so following on from the last chapter this is just resources that you can use to educate yourself about what is happening in palestine because a lot of you dont seem to know. but thats perfevtly fine bcs thats what im here for

anyways here you go

1) i found an animated video which explains the basics and the history (background knowledge before you pick sides)

2) i also found this picture that shows how israel has been stripping palestine of its lnd over the years

3)  heres a list of celebrities that are zionists (pro israel)katy perryscarlett johanssongal gadotadam sandlerharry styleschris evans (im not entirely sure about this one because theres runours he is but all i know is that he stars in an israel p...

katy perry
scarlett johansson
gal gadot
adam sandler
harry styles
chris evans (im not entirely sure about this one because theres runours he is but all i know is that he stars in an israel propaganda movie but i know nothing of whether he is a zionist or not)
pharrel williams
maluma
lady gaga
demi lovato
lana del ray and madonna (i'll have to look into these more because im not entirely sure yet)

4) a list of funding israel brands so before you decide to support palestine think about what you buy.
starbucks
estee lauder
mcdonalds
m&s
victoria secret
coca cola
timberland
puna
nile
urban decay
l'oreal
mac
river island
theres many more so to help with this you can download an app called buycott for both apple and android . it allows you to scan the barcode of an item to learn about the business and where its funds go.

5) check my message board for a list of links i posted a day ago that also make it more easier to understand. i've been posting a lot about it to spread awareness so feel free to ask any questions

 i've been posting a lot about it to spread awareness so feel free to ask any questions

also heres just a glimpse of the horrors the innocent palestinians go through. like i said. you dont have to be muslim to support palestine, just human.

theyre literally targetting innocent civilians. children, fucking children look at the post. you dont have a heart if you dont feel any remorse.

some soldiers have even r3ped women and some of you continue to be ignorant and support the right side. this has been going on for years under everyones noses and its finally becoming more noticeable for ppl to start spreading awareness.