chadwick

im still shocked abot chadwicks passing. everytime i think i im over it a bit something comes up on tiktok or insta and i start bawling all over again. i never thought someones death (that i didnt even know personally) would affect me this much. and il seeing all these 'fans' saying omg i miss him so much hE wAs mY fAVoUriTe sInGEr. please dont turn his death into a trend like juice wrlds. its okay to pay respect but dont act like your such a big fan just for attention. and the jokes people are making about his death i just cant believe it. the human race should be so much better than this. its not even been a week and y'all are making puns and memes about his passing. it disgusts me. and pressuring people to post about his death to the point where they deactivate their entire account is terrible. people cope in dufferent ways. elizabeth was obviously shocked and im pretty sure she would rather deal with the loss alone rather than make a fuss about it on social media. and the fact that he got bullied and called "crack panther" for losing weight and people didnt know he was dying at the time. jesus this shit hurts bcs he was way too good for this world. nobody deserved the things he did. he was a true king on and off screen and i hope he flys high and rests in power 🖤

that was just reposting what i said on my mb.

my love goes out to his family and friends im sorry for your loss. chadwick was such a good man and he didnt deserve this at all. but he was a fighter and we will never forget that. he fought for 4 fkn years. 4 years whilst making movies and going for chemo and treatment. strong isnt even the word to describe what he is.

and the people making jokes about his death and claiming its "dark humour" disgust me. im pretty sure you guys wouldnt like it if someone made a joke about one of your loved ones death.

my parents just said to me dont get too upset about him because you didnt even know him. and i know i didnt but it still hurts to see someone with such a good heart and such a good soul to die like that. because he didnt deserve it. someone i know said "he probably lived a luxury life bcs hes an actor and hes rich" and i said maybe so but celebrities are still humans just like us. and he may be rich but dont forget he struggled for 4 years without people knowing. 4 whole years. how does that not make you fucking cry honestly. maybe im just overreacting idk but some people arent phased by death unless its one of their loved ones. and maybe its just me but when someone dies and i dont even know them it still hurts me to think how their loved ones must feel. theyve lost someone so so important to them and idk some people think well "idc as long as it isnt me". and im just thinking fortunately for you it isnt and your very lucky. but just imagine how that persons family/friends are feeling. put yourself in their shoes and then talk. and that alone makes me cry ket alone tha fact thay chad fought for 4 years whilst filming and helping out with charities and styff. people fuckin bullied him for his weight loss. ik im probably overreacting about all this and people might bate me for this.

 ik im probably overreacting about all this and people might bate me for this

this makes me sick. people are fucking disgusting. who the fuck do people thinkt ehy are. who the actual fuck. why do they even dare saying stuff like that to him. that prives you can never know what anyone is going through. the human race meeds to learn how to be kinder please im literally begging.

jeez chads death has messed me up. he was too good for this world. i cant even imagine how his family and friends must feel because luckily i have never lost someone close to me. but his death made me realise that anyone could be going through absoloutely anything and we wouldnt know. so always remember to check up on your friends and family and make sure theyre okay. you never know whats happening to them. death can be sudden and surpising just like chadwicks and it can shock many people. so please, talk to your parents, your family members and your friends because you never know how sudden you can lose someone.

jesus i cant ever talk about something upsetting without crying. my eyes are blurry now whoops. but thanks for reading this bcs it was just me pouring my heart out.

sorry im being cheesy but i just thoight this had to be said. i never thought we would lose chadwick so soon but we did and it hurts. it hurts me so bad

i hope you all stay safe happy and healthy and i love all of you guys so so much you all mean so much to me honestly. i appreciate every single one of you i mean it. and if anyone needs to talk im here for every single one of you i promise. just pm me and ill reply asap bcs all of you are worth it. every single one of you. im crying so bad i cant even see my phone screen dont ever think that youre not worth it because you are. i love you guys so much and many other people do.

wakanda forever