i have a new brother and sister? 2

it hasn't been the best five years, mom, dad, and everyone ells in camp oasis hasn't been the same since Bryan died but have managed. and um... not many of my friends know, but I honestly just want it to be told when the time is right to say this. Plus with camp starting up again, maybe it can be like a brand new chapter for everyone.

and i have my own shrine now! I have five tails! I was just finishing my duties at Cherry Hill shrine, and I had to greet many visitors on my way out. I put up a sign saying "please leave all donations in barrel". It's not muc, but it's enough to start off for me. It didn't take long to get to mom's shrine. Dad found a way to go between one place and another for me. It's really hand! i was on my way through mom's shrine, walking along the path, watching the peach blossoms rain from the trees, and just smelling the familiar air of what I lived in for the three years before I left to start up my life. Then out of nowhere, a pink kitsune, ran right into me?She wasn't looking ahead, and was glancing back to something. Originally I assumed that she was a fan and was cosplaying.

"Sorry big sister, brother and I were just playing a round of chase." She said with no means of explaining, I have a little brother and sister?! She ran off with a red and orange kitsune dashing begins her.