a fighter.8

my name is via, daughter of Ashara. I don't do friends anymore. not since those two betrayed my trust. I was traveling with father, when I heard a group of men attempting to get a young boy to rob a store with them, I was disgusted at this.

"हम क्या करते हैं पापा?(hundi: ham kya karate hain paapa?)" I asked father. I looked to me, and gave a wink, time to fight. father and I stepped behind them. they don't even notice, pathetic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we set out to search for this, camp oasis. the monks will send somethings later.  of course, father and I flew to camp.  only problem is, we crashed through a house. I wish i could have moved our  direction a tad.

but we ended up crashing through some ones house. so father and i ended up crashing, father told me to go and see what's going on in Atlantis. i managed to sneak out of the area, and i headed to the magic i was sensing.

~later~

as it turns out,  there was a meeting with camp and the kingdom of Atlantis. i stayed with father when king Mitchel went on about the meeting and the two men beside him, i lost interest and looked around as father and i leaned against a tree.

i would much rather see who has a stronger belief in wars, and how to resolve them. i looked around the crowed. my eyes stopped to a girl. caramel like hair, peachy skin, and bright eyes. i was across the crowed, but i used some of Shiva's power to looked at her closely.

 i was across the crowed, but i used some of Shiva's power to looked at her closely

she has a thin choker in a black, grey, and white marble. her eyeliner was a bright plum color, and her earrings are a platinum silver.one is as a pebble, and the other is a hoop, her winter white tank top and baby blue genes with plane new York city sneakers make her seam to gentle to be here.

i saw her going through the portal with hundreds of others, i followed after them.

~later~

i admired the buildings, and the structures. i glanced to the girl beside who i will assume is her father. i saw two cat people with blue faded hair, ears, and tails. i felt a magic serge coming off them. two others were with them, a male and female Egypt like servants. twins by the looks of them.

i think they are a fairly certain group i will have to speak with later today, i followed father after he nudged my arm. he was trying to get my attention and i noticed how off the way everything felt afterwards. it began to blur together after a while before the girl appeared next to me.

"this is weird." she said in a whispered tone. i looked to her. i never noticed her beauty before. we were next to the seats the non 'council' members sit. i saw her angelic movements as she looked around.

"i don't see much of a reason for this or the treaty." i said as i turned back to the council. father looked just as disinterested.

"i know what you mean." she's.....understanding what i mean? so beautiful, and smart. good to know.

~later~

i was looking for father now that the meetings done, i found him on his way out of Atlantis.

"father! पिताजी, मैं किसी से मिला.(pitaajee, main kisee se mila.)"he looked to me with a curious look.

"who exactly?"

"her names Moyra, and she's the Norse god of vengeance' grand daughter."

"so my fighter daughter has found a new friend?"