set...56

no.....Roman you idiot! are they actually this dumb?! why in all gods name would he do this?!

"ROMAN HOLIDAY!" i literally barked after spitting my sentence, they and Dina spun around! Dina was possessed by Set, but i snuck just a peek of the mirror before something hit me! before i could say a thing, i heard an unfamiliar voice talking through me!

"oh, dear Opalu. how much pain has the death rose brought you?" i froze, no one should know about what happened between the death rose and i three days ago. how does she? "i am in your mind, i can see all your memories."

"wha- who are you?"i pleaded, wanting to know this person, and how they were never mentioned dads stories, or in any books.

"my name is Tythera, daughter of set." my blood growing cold, dad never ever mentioned a sister, or how she was never around five years ago a-...... wait....................... i remember that name..........................Tythera.......................the destroyer of pantheons!

"no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!" i frantically spoke as i trembled, she let go, and she shown her true form

"no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!" i frantically spoke as i trembled, she let go, and she shown her true form. exactly as the pictures described, set revealed himself not long after, backing away, towards Dina more specifically. pulling her behind me towards the exit, beginning to cry, and squeezing Dina's arm gently.

"Opalu? why are you so scared?" Dina asked, but i was too scared to talk. Set looked confused, and my aunt had the same, puzzled, and knitted eyebrow face. blasting a small bit of my tail energy to stun them long enough to get Dina to safety.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Opalu why-"

"Dina do you realize who was there with set?" i asked, crying.

"u-um, o-our aunt i think?" i looked to her, just spilling with tears rushing down as waterfalls.

"that person was Tythera, the pantheon destroyer."

*Tythera*

father and i left Mercury, the sun is a little bright on my eyes. i decided to wander all night, mainly to find either my niece, or my little brother. i may have created that stupid rose of death, but i never wanted anything to happen to my family. i was told by the camp counsler, Xylo son of hades, that the slavic demigod was in a remote cabin he built in a day.

"hello? Aloyoshenka, son of perun, slavic god of thunder." i called as i began to walk through the cave system just outside the camp, he's really  interested in his isolation."anyone here?"

"hello, so Rhode was right. Dina did free you." a voice spoke, looking back, the boy from centuries ago.

" a voice spoke, looking back, the boy from centuries ago