a fires pain.39

i should see about trying to contact my brother and silver, she sent me here so i would be safe and happy. but i don't know how long my heart can take this before it shrieks in pain.

"hello? miss?" a soft feminine voice asked, i forgot i was sitting on a log next to the the Egyptian side of camp. the smell of sweet Arizona water filled the air, i looked down, and a girl with a blue mask, flowers woven in her hair, and a white dress flowed down her sides.

"oh, uh, hi mam."i said as i looked down to her, she has a similar power level as silver.

"hey Eisheth!" the giant, Nad greeted as he towered over me with just his shadow. "why are you sitting this far from your cabin? you've been there most of the time since you came crashing into camp."

"heh, yeah, um. i was trying to think of how i can contact my brother and a friend of mine with this bracelet." i told him, holding up my dark read hand with black fade fingertips. the mettle band lay slanted on my skin.

"do you want a new friend?" the small spirit asked, reminding me of how silver and i first became friends. i was sitting in her room. she came in, we talked, then after hearing how Beelzebub and i were just surrounded by deceased ghosts as friends, she asked if we wanted a new one.

"she doesn't want to sell her soul or her power!"big boy Nad told her, i just shook my head. she began trying to convince me to go though with it, but after a while i felt my eyes sting. being overwhelmed i set off a large flame that sent me to a statue so i could be alone and just think to myself.

"An ache.....So deep......" i began to sing to myself, the tears streamed down my cheeks, burning, but the water isn't as bad as loosing contact with my family. "That I... Can hardly breathe."

"This pain..."the sound of my voice echoing is hard to avoid wasting my power on little things here. "Can't be imagined.....Will it ever heal?"

"Ooh... ooh..."seeing silver and Beelzebub's faces, this just adds on to the pain i feel. "Your hand
So small...Held a strand of my hair...So strong..."

"All I could do, Was keep believing..."i heard their voices as we said our final goodbyes. "Was that enough?Is anyone there?"

"I wanna scream!"i roared as the flames dispersed across the camp, i don't know what happened to my mother. i tested it and, turns out our father was never our father. "Is this a dream?! How could this happen Happen to me?"

"This isn't fair! This nightmare!" i could feel a child of death nearby, i can't stop yet. the fire is still burning in my heart! "This kind of torture! I just can't bear!"

"I want you here!" the fire began to blast from my jaws, a breath of fire!"I want you here!.....Ooh... ooh...I waited so long, For you to come...."

"Then you were here...... And now you're gone......"the way this world is torturing me, reminding me i have no way of contacting my family! "I was not prepared, For you to leave me......Oh this is misery....Are you still there?"

"I wanna scream! Is this a dream?!" i was swallowed in the flames and into the dark void of memories across dimensions and realities."How could this happen? Happen to me?"

"This isn't fair!" the fire revealed this memory of my brother on the ground bleeding, and silver was helping me to keep him."This nightmare! This kind of torture, I just can't bear!"

"I want you here!"the image of silver terrified from a nightmare filled the flames."I want you here!"

"God help me! God help me!"the fire was becoming too much! i have to get it out!"God help me! Breathe!"

"I wanna scream!" the fire is overwhelming and its bringing out my demon! "Is this a dream?! How could this happen? Happen to me?"

"This isn't fair! This nightmare!" i cried as the fire around me was practically singing my skin! "This kind of torture! I just can't bear!"

"I want you here! I want you here!"i felt someone grab onto me, but the fire wont let me see who they are! "I want you here!I want you here!"

"An ache......"i felt this pinch in my neck, i felt the pain slow, and slowly disappear."So deep...That I....Can hardly breathe....."