grandmother and auntie?70

"Fearine?" i heard dad ask, turning to him in the dessert arena. we came here to train, my sisters stayed back to watch my siblings and Brydad. i just nodded, then we heard laughing behind us. turning, i saw two individuals! one looks like dadpoo while the other looks like this corrupted version of this kitsune i feel as i have seen before.

dad pulled me behind him, he was ready to fight them both! i was scared for dad, but now that i know i am expecting dad wont let me be even an inch of a weapon. he held the ankh in his hand ready to fight these two!

"we came to pass one thing." the woman in a grey and purple komono with red ruby eyes, fit with light skin and dark purple ears, hair, and five tails said as she and the book posessing my father landed from the upper wall of the arena.

" the woman in a grey and purple komono with red ruby eyes, fit with light skin and dark purple ears, hair, and five tails said as she and the book posessing my father landed from the upper wall of the arena

but she looks so familiar, not as an enemy, but as someone i read about when i was at Opalu's researching on the seductive rose.

"my name was Jhumpa, but now i no longer have one.  but the book and i need you and the others to do something for us."

"Jhumpa..." i repeated, but i could feel something eerie from only one of them. the woman isn't interested in death, she was interested in dadpoo and his safety. "wait... i know you... why was i so interested in your disappearance?"

she frowned, a sad look crossed her eyes. "that's not why we came here."

"the daughter of Izanami and i came to tell you that the sword will end the rose, permanently." the book said, i kept looking to Jhumpa. she was about to cry, she hated what happened... she wanted to fix things.

before i knew what was happening, dad sent me up in a swarm of his power to keep me safe while he was about to fight! then Naya, Amaya, Meada, and Coda shouted for them to stop!

"what are-"

"don't worry Mei," moth Meada and Coda said in sequence but the voice sounded so familiar to me. "as for you, Nordic book. you are nothing more than a pathetic fool."

"using your power to do harm to the mortals of this world?"Naya began with a distasteful voice as the four of them began to spit their unified sentence towards the book. "do you honestly thing people will refuse to this? or not fight back?"

"individuals like Young Impu and Fearine are who are more so likely to succeed rather than dark hearted and souls like you." Amaya said as i saw this sort of energy orbs, one connecting Naya and Amaya while the second orb created this sort of being between Meada and Coda.

"out of everything," Amaya began again as i felt something change in the air.

"and what would that be?" the book asked, then Jhumpa looked almost releaved over who was protecting dadpoo.

"don't lay a hand on my son and grand daughter!" Naya and Amaya shouted as Meada and Coda shouted at the same time except these two said little brother and niece? but before anything else happened the four of the shifted into two deities!