at least he tried helped you!32

*Aratso*

mother and i joined Riggy and his daughter Brooke, she has the same features as him just the same blue eyes as mother had. i have yellowish green eyes, much like Riggy's. i honestly prefer her company over Riggy's and mothers.

we headed on and through the island, my practically sister (Brooke), and i went through on our own to find the golden fleece. we found in the time of three minutes, the others came after we took a look around a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we were hiding under the cyclops' bench, and we were near mother and the others. then the giant dropped his meal, and reached towards mother and Brooke! i shuved her behind med, and i took Brookes place.

"Aratso!"Brooke screamed, and i took my knife out to get out of his grasp!

"i got this sis!"i told Brooke before slashing his hand making him drop me to the ground. I let Riggy get mother, so I waited till we had the chance to negotiate.

" Mr. Cyclops it's me!" Teris called up to him, after mother hit Riggy for no reason!

"Great, this is just as bad as Riggy catching me." Mother sighed.

"AT LEAST HE TRIED TO HELP YOU!" I screamed at her. Everyone stared, of course these guys didn't expect me to be this loud."anyway, how's about you give us the fleece and we'll take Teris with us. But if not then you can have quality father son bonding time."

"No, no. You can have the fleece." He dropped the fleece down to me. thank God I don't have to offer much.