Chapter Six : Private Photoshoot

Now playing Losing by H

Now playing Losing by H.E.R

Chapter Six : Private Photoshoot

   If he were arguing with himself he would have yelled: "Ha! I told you!" He would have stuck his slim index finger out accusingly, and direct it in the middle of his own chest. He also would have worn a smug look; the corners of his lips upturn, matching the way his eyes beamed in victory, and the way his eyebrows rose a little too high. He might have even done a subtle dance just to prove how happy he truly was. And the other version would obviously be upset; frown filled with defeat smeared upon his face, while his arms were crossed. He would have been tapping his foot in an irritable pattern, trying to resist the strong urge that was to wring his own neck. Of course that was physically impossible because last Seungmin knew there was only one of him; and plus the entire mocking scenario was just something he had imagined while switching out his white blazer for a soft t-shirt and warm hoodie. It was a childish thought made up after reviewing all of the taken photos from a large screen.

He was right. He called it. He wouldn't look nearly as attractive when beside the others.

And that's because he knew the other seven members were handsome. It was a quality that has been said so many times, the number wouldn't even fit on a sheet of paper. It was also something that Seungmin knew had him beat. There was no way anyone believed he could be as sexy as the Bang Chan; or absolutely adorable like maknae Yang Jeongin; or how about as ethereal as dramatic Hwang Hyunjin. Right, Hyunjin. The one man who could easily drop his idol career and become a full time supermodel. Ever since Seungmin could remember the camera had always been good to the tall blonde. The many lenses made him look as though he was some angel—something so gorgeous that you couldn't help but become entranced if stared at long enough. He would know, it's happened before. But the ravenette singer wasn't hating on Hyunjin for his naturally good looks. He would never. It's just as he stares at his best friend, (with the way his sparkly brown eyes turn into crescents as he smiles, and the way his growing locks manage to compliment his cream colored skin) he wishes that he could be just as beautiful.

"Seungmin, are you even listening to me?" It was asked by the same pretty dancer, right hand being waved back and forth slowly. His once joyful expression had been contorted into one of confusion and slight worry. A hum from the younger relieved Hyunjin, but his bright grin hadn't returned to his face. "I said we're leaving now. I asked if you wanted help to the van. You know, because of your wounds."

He had even gave a brief pointing towards the other's sneaker-cladded feet. It had Seungmin chuckling at the embarrassing moment—because oh goodness he was just caught staring—ears too shading a faint pink as he gave a head nod for an answer. There went Hyunjin's cute smile again. Plush red lips picking up into a perfect arch, too separating in the tiniest to show his white teeth. The blonde dancer had to practically shove an open hand within Seungmin's face, or else he would have been stuck admiring the older's features again. And the thought had his cheeks burning. He found it best if he just took Hyunjin's hand and then looked in the opposite direction for the rest of the way, ashamed of how his entire face now began to heat.