Chapter Fourteen : Truth Within The Lies

Now playing 13 Missed Calls by Zach Hood

Chapter Fourteen : Truth Within The Lies

Seungmin might as well just bleed out; allow the knife that Hyunjin so easily lodged into his gut be pulled out just as fast and finally let him drop to the floor. He imagines it like one of those murder scenes in some mystery movie—how the stabbed character is just staring at the person who so effortlessly pierced them with a weapon. They would have thier eyes in shapes of saucers, completely shocked by who would do such terrible thing; and mouth gaping with a gasp that was choked because now they're in an unbelieveable amount of pain. The person might even take a glance down at where they had been impaled, mind still not being fully wrapped around the fact they might die soon; to then look right back up at the person who is now considered evil. That's when the used weapon would be retracted, allowing the wounded to finally let their wobby legs lose all strength they had left and just buckle, until the bleeding body struck the floor with a loud thud. Of course Seungmin wasn't actually in such awful perdicament; he wasn't really about to lose his life because one of his bandmates had suddenly gone mad and came to the conclusion of killing him. But it most definitely felt like it. He couldn't help but think that it feels as though he's lying on some cold and hard ground, surrounded by his own pool of red blood, all because Hyunjin is being spiteful.

Hyunjin was subtle about it. Giving lingering touches to Jisung's skin whenever he had the chance, making sure that he was smiling at everyone else but him or Minho. And at first the blonde dancer had him fooled—making him believe that his actions were genuine and that he might actually be forgiving everyone. But then he noticed the looks; the glances. Of course the first time was because he came onto set interlocked with the one man that was a probable cause for everything. Seungmin gave that one a pass. Everyone was looking then, and to be truthful the young singer didn't hesistate to stare right back. But then he sat down, began his role of a husband to a woman that does nothing best but find ways to rattle him. He could feel Hyunjin's eyes. Could feel the way that it grew more intense whenever he or Minho shifted closer to one another almost naturally. So he would look back. Push any stray dark hairs out of his face before quickly shooting his sight in the direction of the lankier man.

That's what Hyunjin wanted though. To catch Seungmin within his grasp and then force him to look at the way he so easily let Jisung cling onto him once again. The way their hands managed to become interlocked; how their hips seemed to be glued together. Goodness, it was disgusting. Seungmin never gave Hyunjin the satisfaction of a reaction though. No, he just returned his attention to the way the squirrel-resembling male embarrased himself, to then how Changbin shouted that they all needed to get ready for a game that he supposedly prepared. (Even though everyone knows that it was just part of the script and that the director was the one who came up with the plans.)

That's where the stares continued though. He knows Hyunjn shamelessly leant his body forward, neck craning in a way that may have seemed ucomfortable, all so he could see what him and Minho may have been doing. He tries to play it off by complimenting how Changbin looked cute now that he decided to put a reindeer antler headband on his head, but after such words, his eyes trailed. Seungmin would know, he caught them the minute they landed on him. He saw the way the blonde's ears shaded a pink, and how he was extremely quick to dart those brown irises onto his partner that might as well be in his lap. He saw the way the other descreetly shifted his weight so it looked as though he was leaning into Jisung's side. And he most definitely saw the way that Hyunjin swiftly licked at his lower lip when he was handed a white board by that same rapper. Seungmin kept telling himself that he was fine; that if he just made it through recording without blowing a fuse upon Hyunjin's pettines, that he could go home and relax. Maybe even find the courage to step up to the dancer and have a conversation about everything—recieve forgiveness and rebuild their friendship. It's why he focused his attention on Changbin who took the ignitive about explaing the rules to what game they all were about to play.