Prequel (Dabria's Story)

TITLE: Soul Reaper

TITLE: Soul Reaper

GENRE: Romance, Fantasy

MEDIUM: English

BLURB:

Dabria saw death as a job and a form of entertainment after living hundreds of years in the world. Her service is perfect and quick: she'll reap the soul of her client's victims then book them to damnation. In exchange, she'd devour her clients' souls when their life finally comes to an end. 

In her long journey as the Soul Reaper, Dabria met many people willing to pay the cost. Pain, hatred, grudge...every cursed emotion served as a fuel to strengthen her powers as more humans strive to be on top.

 However, when someone asked her to reap the soul of a famous opera singer named Raven Rivera, Dabria needed to choose between her immortality or her happiness.

For that woman...is her beloved.

"Butterflies gather, prepare your offer. Once they fly away, the soul cannot stay."

WARNING: This story have sensitive themes that include but are not limited to mental health, LGBT, violence, and more. And although this novella will focus more on slow burn romance, it will still portray the cruelty of the human race so please be advised and read at your own risk.

STATUS: Coming soon. Will start writing this at the end of May.

PLUG: This will be my entry on the upcoming "I Love You Series" of @chaptersoflovepub and  and it will be published under them so I hope you support this novella just like how you support Aurora's story. Thank you! 

LINK: Inline comment here is the link of the story. 

NOTE: It's finally here! I hope you're excited as much as I do. The story will be set on Victorian era and it will emphasize mental health treatment, acceptance of LGBT Community, and more issues during that time so expect it the theme to be heavy and informative. Thank you! See you there!

 Thank you! See you there!