End

Again, I was able to escape my own clan alive... it's almost like my mom is watching over me... making sure with God that i stay safe ... at least that's what I hope she does..
just the fact that I'm still standing here on my two feet, all healthy, alive... is a big miracle to me... so maybe... God truly is out there...?

I never thought I would hold her hand ever again, nor did I believe she would love me... but even after everything, the kidnapping.. the attack on the headquarters.. she still stands by my side, holding my hand with her dare life...

I tried to tell her that a future with me is dangerous, and that leaving me would be safer, but she refused to even let go..
I'm the luckiest person in the world, because without her, I don't think I would be able to stay sane...

I returned to school with McCree and Angela, and again, the sight of my friends throwing themselves over us melted my heart and I realized that... this is where I truly belong.
We never saw Akande at school ever again.. and no one but I know why...
But he made his mind... he choose this life.. and he's never returning...
I wish I could have dragged him with me, but I think we all know that he wouldn't have listened anyway...

Even tho I'm safe, home and with the girl of my dreams, blackwatch still thinks that I'm in debt to them. After they spent so many resources on saving me and keeping me alive, they recruited me as a blackwatch agent. Reyes wasn't happy about this at all... wanting to run away with me and all, but in the end, I accepted. As long as I still could stay with Angela... and that she and McCree were released from their duties, witch they agreed to in the end.

" you know... there was this one guy..." Angela suddenly spoke as she puts down the ice cream she was holding onto.
" hm? What guy?" Genji asks confessed as he tilts his head to look over at her.
The sun was slowly settling down in the distance and the small field of grass they were sitting on had a perfect view of it.
" that day... or night, I'm not sure... but when the blackwatch headquarters were attacked... both me and Reyes were heading over to the medbays to get you out, in the meantime, Reyes went to get the other patients out, and I stayed with you." She told him, but this he already knew.
" a guy needed oxygen masks, and I wanted to give him yours since he needed them more... and when he saw you... he refused to take it. I don't know what I'm getting to... but he told me to tell you... that Brine says hi..." she told him. She had no idea to who he was, but when Angela looked up at Genji, she noticed a change in his expression.
" yeah.., yeah I know him. I don't know much about him, but he was there the day I arrived for the first time at the blackwatch headquarters.... We were both in a critical condition back then and we shared the same hospital room... but unlike me, he was forced to join the blackwatch agency while I was allowed to join you guys at school." Genji tells her.
" I guess we just got something in common and that connected us a little..." he looks over at her.
" I see, well.. I thought maybe you wanted to know." She shyly puts both of her arms around him as she quietly rests her head towards his chest. A smile crossed Genji's face and he gently does the same, putting both his arms around his Angel and pulls her closer. He truly was the luckiest human alive... she was too good to be true, and he swore on his dare life that he was going to protect her with all he got... no matter what..

" I love you" He whispered.

" I love you too"

Angela's blue eyes met his beautiful dark, and without a word, they both lean in for the very kiss that they had waited for so long to finally be brave enough to share. And unlike most situations... they were not interrupted.

( i wanted to draw them so here is a small fanart

( i wanted to draw them so here is a small fanart.)

This is the end guys, and I'm truly great full to all of you guys. You don't understand how much this means to me.
I wasn't a good writer when I was younger and I'm not even from an English talking country, and just seeing how much you guys loved my book, makes me really tear up. I truly feel motivated and I really wish I could meet all of you to give u all a big hug! Because you guys are just amazing.
I even feel inspired to take this story and maybe work out something more original in the future, you never know.

But as I said last time, this is the end of this story, and I will admit, this is my absolute favorite story so far. I had a really hard time finding a good and exciting Overwatch fanfic so I ended up making one instead. Again, I really love you all for everything.
I really hope this book will inspire you to come up with stories of your own, and be creative.
- Thank you❤️