Fifteen

" que?"
Sombra bursts out as Akande's words made no sense to her.
" you need a USB stick to access your father's computer so you can download load some files!?"
" copy some files, and there must be no trace of me trying to access them" Akande replies.
Sombra just gasps at him. Was this dude crazy!? Why in the world would he need files from his father's computer!? Wasn't he a high ranked member of Talon!?
" no, not happening!" Sombra angrily tells him.
" what!? Come on!" Akande couldn't believe she was actually refusing him this.
" your father works for Talon! I don't want them to track me down just because I helped you steal some secret information from them!" She replies, crossing her arms over her chest.
" it's not going to happen! You're the best hacker in the world! You have to help me Sombra, I don't know but this may be important" Akande groans.
" What could possibly be so important!?" She snaps back at him. This made her even more mad, but of course, she was staring to get curious.
" if you help me with this, then I will allow you to look through the files with me, but this is only between us! Alright!?" He tells her and a wide grin crosses Sombras face.
" Acuerdo!" She grins and holds out her hand.
" A...cuerdo?" Akande asks confused as this was a strange word to him.
Sombra rolls with her eyes as she forcefully grabs his hand to shake it.
" it means deal in Spanish idiot" she tells him and Akande only nods in return. Of course it was Spanish... sombra then pulls back her hand and grabs her backpack and starts to search through it. Akande watches her curiously as he was hoping she had something of use.
" here, use this one." Without another word, she holds up a small purple colored USB stick with a skull drawn onto it.
" awesome, thank you Sombra" he grins and grabs it.
" just don't break it.." she replies and puts away her backpack.
" I will try not to" he says before standing up for his seat to leave.
" you better not, or I will kill you.." Sombra mumbles as she watches him leave. Whatever Akande was after, it couldn't be that important right...? They were just kids, none of Talons business could be that exciting... right?
Just as she was about to pack her stuff, two arms suddenly warp themselves around her and she let out a small scream. A chuckle escapes McCree as he let go of her. He enjoyed sneaking up on her and didn't hide it.
" you idiot!" Sombra angrily replies and punches the taller boy in the shoulder.
"And that's supposed to hurt..?" He grins mockingly and takes the empty seat next to her. The school cafeteria was quite empty for the moment and there were almost no one around.
" I can hurt you in different and more dangerous ways" Sombra mumbles as she watches him take a seat next to her.
" yeah I know" Mccre replies and chuckles.
" what do you want McCree..?" Sombra questions him as she knew he had something on his mind. It was obvious.
" want? Nah I don't want anything! But..." be replies and Sombra raises an eyebrow at him, waiting for whatever was on his mind.
" me and my friends, we're thinking of going out and hang at Jump Rush and I was thinking.. maybe you would like to tag along..?" A shy blush crosses his cheeks. Even her own face couldn't help but hold back one as well. So McCree was kinda asking her out... wasn't he?
" you mean the place where annoying people goes to jump on low quality trampoline and just have fun..?" She replies.
" they also have laser tag" Mccre felt himself get nervous, was she going to decline his invitation...? Make a fool out of him for even asking..?
Sombra slowly turned her head in different directions to make sure non of her friends were around to witness this..
" alright... but don't you dare embarrass me inform of your friends and .... I'm going to beat you" she tells him and a grin crosses her face.
McCree could almost not believe her words. Was Sombra actually joining him!? He honestly expected her to reject this offer and call him names but she didn't..
" so this is a date then!" He grins happily and warps his arms around her to squeeze huger.
A blush crosses her face and she pushes him away.
" whatever..." she mumbles and stands up from her seat. " I have class now.. pick me up at the football field..." she tells him before turning around to leave. McCree couldn't move from his spot. She didn't even refute the fact that this was some sort of a joke. He couldn't bring himself to to let out a scream of joy even she was out of range, he truly was happy about this outcome.
Pharah, who witnessed everything from a distance quietly grabbed her own backpack and stood up from her seat at a lonely table in the corner of the cafeteria. She like some other few lucky students had been allowed to leave class early and she had decided to spend her time at the cafeteria. What she hadn't expected to witness was the two of them... McCree and Sombra...
No one knew, not even her best friend Angela knew about her enormous crush on the famous cowboy wannabe... it wasn't even obvious...
Disappointment and pain ran through her body...she could even feel tears treating to break free from her eyes, but she forced them back. She had to get to the bathroom before she could do anything else... she had to hide herself from the outside world who obviously didn't seem to care about her feelings...
Just when she was about to reach the door to the girls bathroom, she walked straight into someone and unluckily, they both fell to the ground, with her on-top of whoever this person was.
" ouch..." Genji mumbles as he had no idea to what just happened.
" everything alright..?" He mumbles as he tries to sit up, only to see a girl he never truly has talked to, but he recognized her... Pharah. The same girl who treated him like shit on his first day of school, but unlike then... she seemed so sad, it was obvious that she was fighting her tears from breaking free.
" sorry... I'm so sorry..." she mumbles and shoved herself off him.
" no no, everything is fine..." he tells her and they both gets up from the floor.
" you're not hurt are you...?" Pharah asks as she was ashamed of her clumsiness. She now recognized the guy, " wait! You're that asshole who always keep hanging around Angela and that gang of geeks!" Pharah bursts out. She remembered this guy and she didn't like him. There really wasn't a good enough reason for her to dislike him, but lately... he had been stealing her best friend from her...
" yeah... I guess but! In fact! Have you seen Angela lately?! She wasn't on the buss this morning and she hasn't replied to my messages.." he tells her.
At first Pharah just wanted to yell at him for no real reason but then she realize what he just said.
" Angela hasn't replied to any of your messages...?" This didn't seem right to her at all... Angela usually replies..
" have you tried to call her..?" Pharah asks and Genji only nods in return.
" four times actually..." Genji replies. Her eyes widen in fear as this wasn't good news at all... Angela had never told her anything about her condition at home.. but the way she had avoided her questions about her uncle and the fact that she was almost never allowed to have visitors, was a bad sign...
" I don't know what to do... i want to go home to her but I honestly don't know where she lives.." he tells her and Pharah quietly nods as she's in deep thoughts.
" maybe.. just maybe her phone died and she overslept.. but I honestly don't think that's the case.." Pharah mumbles as she pulls out her own phone from her pocket and starts to type in her number to call Angela. Just as predicted, she didn't answer and Pharah has to give up..
" well.. I have her home address, but you shouldn't go there til after school is finished.. it may be nothing and if you just suddenly show up on her doorstep before school ends, then it's probably a bit awkward just to find out that she probably was just a bit sick and her phone had died.." Pharah tells him and Genji slowly nods. It was true... maybe he was just overreacting..?
Pharah grabs a pice of paper from her backpack and quickly writes down Angela's address before handing it over to Genji who gladly accepted it. He was going to listen to Pharah and head over to Angela after school, and if he was lucky, nothing bad had happened and Angela would join him, McCree and the gang out for laser tag at Jump Rush.
" thank you Pharah... truly.." Genji tells her and Pharah quietly blushes. She hadn't thought of it before but Genji was quite a Gentleman... even after the way she had treated him earlier, he was still being nice... those kind of people are rare..
" yeah yeah... let's head to class before we're late..." she mumbles as she tries her best to hide her blush from him. She wasn't quite sure to why she was blushing... but it was hard to keep it hidden.
" yeah right!" Genji thanks her again before he turns to leave, but just as he was about to leave the hallway, he felt a hand grab his arm and he turns around only to find Pharah again.
" I'm... im sorry about the way I was treating you earlier... you didn't deserve it and I should't have been an ass... a friend of Angela is a friend of mine as well.." a small smile escapes her lips. Genji could almost not believe this... was she actually doing this!?
" o...oh! Well... no problem!" Genji blurts out as he had not expected this. Then a thought hits him as he remembered how sad she had seemed right after they had collided..
" you know... me and my friends are going to hang out on Jump Rush, the Laser Tag section, why... why don't you join us?" Genji didn't know if the others would agree or not, but he made this decision then he would take the consequences..
" wait.. really...? You're not pranking me or anything?.." Pharah suspiciously asks.
" what? No no, I'm serious" Genji chuckles.
" well... I will think about it..." she tells him, trying to stay calm, but joy was overwhelming her. This was actually the best thing that had happened to her in a while, and now she finally may get to know Angela's friends a little more... but was Angela going to be there...?