Thirty

" they have been spotted!" McCree yells as he slams the door to Angela's room open.
Even tho this would sound totally weird to some people, Angela knew right away what he was talking about .
Without a second to waste, she jumped out of her bed and ran out of the room, not caring to reply to him at all.
Something was finally happening and she had to be there! She had to find him and bring him home!

Genji wasn't sure what the time was, but it seemed to be really early in the morning. As he looked out through the windows, he saw few people walking down the streets, early up for work. Little did they knew what was going on... they would have no idea to what was happening and where he was going...
Would they even care...?
Genji had noticed all the guard cars following them. All colored black and sticking close to the main car, witch was his car...
Hanzo watched his younger brother in silence as Genji had refused to offer him a glare or any sign of notice. It was almost like he wasn't there.
" peaceful, isn't it?" He suddenly slipped out, not thinking through. Genji didn't reply. His eyes were glued to the outside world, ignoring him totally. But Hanzo didn't care, neither did he blame him. He had tried to kill him after all... they used to be close, but after everything he had done, after almost killing him, they were no longer brothers... Genji wasn't his brother anymore and he wasn't his..
That blonde broke when the elders of the Shimada clan demanded Genji's blood to be spelled.
" you know... here, no one knows who you are. No one would care except the people who knew you. But home in Japan, your name is feared, you're famous for caring the Shimada name"
Hanzo spoke as he also looked through the window and out on the passing streets.

" i would rather be a no one than being someone who people feared... and I'm no longer a Shimada. I'm a Reyes now." Genji coldly replies, not moving his gaze.

As they kept driving, soon the streets disappeared and got replaced with the view of a large airport. Genji remember this airport... it had been the same one where he and Reyes had landed after leaving the headquarters of Blackwatch in Japan ... after he had healed from his wounds and survived the fire he had been found in.
Back then, the sight of this place had been his safety, it had been a symbol of freedom, but now... it was the image of defeat... when he was entering the plane he was going to travel with.. then anything would be too late.
The car stopped in front of a large gate. At first, nothing happened, but after some few minutes, someone from one of the other cars walked up to the gate guards and handed them some papers, witch the guards by the gates studied closely as they finally nodded and gave the signal to open the gates.
Genji's heart started beating faster.... ' come on ... come on Reyes... p..please stop them before it's too late' Genji begged in his mind as the car slowly started moving.
His heartbeat raised even more as the gates closed behind them. Was there even any hope for to be saved...?
" No one is coming Genji..." Hanzo calmly speaks as he watches him getting more tense. Genji didn't reply.
' God please... let me see them... please help me'
Tears were forming in his eyes.
The car stopped when it reached a small airplane. Even though he had never seen it before, he knew this had to be the airplane that the Shimada clan owned.. it wasn't big, but it was a first class airplane.
But this didn't matter at all... if Genji could choose, he would rather travel by a normal airplane with lots of people instead of a small one with few important, scary looking people who all knew that he was soon to be judged by his elders...
Hanzo then leaves the car, leaving Genji alone without anyone to watch over him. Genji knew this was too good to be true. Quietly, he slowly turned towards the door and slowly tries to open his door. Just as expected... it was locked..
Another chance crushed before his eyes...
The skies outside got lighter ... soon the sun would rise beyond the mountains and a new day would rise... a new day where Genji wouldn't be a part off anymore.
" stop being so dramatic!" Genji angrily mumbles as he lifted his head to look for anything else that could help him.
" there has to be something, anything that could help me out of here!" He mumbled as he pulled of his seatbelt and started searching through the car. All doors were locked... but perhaps there was anything he could use to break the windows..?
But just as had gotten up from his seat, the door to his right flies open and a strong arm grabs hold of him and pulls him out of the car. At first, Genji thought he had been busted for doing something he shouldn't have, but then he noticed the door to the airplane slowly open.
No, it was time now... time to open the doors and let them in..
Genji looked up at Akande who had been the guy to pull him out. He couldn't explain why he suddenly felt a lot braver, but now he couldn't resist but to ask.
" please... help me Akande..,"

These words had been the first time he had heard anything coming from Genji through all this time. Akande looked over at him in surprise, not expecting Genji to look him straight into his eyes like this... and now the huge wave of guilt flooded his body.
Why was he feeling all of this!? This was all so unfair!
Akande tried to reply to Genji's sudden outburst, but words were stuck in his mouth...
" Akande! Bring him over! Don't just stand there!" His father called, waving them over. Akande hesitated for a moment, then looked back down at Genji who now seemed more nervous than earlier.
The right thing to do, would be to let him go, allow him to escape, but then he would disappoint his father and bring shame upon his family name...

Genji stumbles as Akande quietly starts dragging him towards the jet in front of them.
" n..no! Akande please!" Genji begged as he tried to pull back. To his horror, Akande didn't reply, but instead, grabbed him with both arms and forced him to move faster.
No hope... if the doors to this jet closed... everything would be over..
" get the kid inside! Hurry!" A man called out. Genji noticed the concern in his voice and knew something good was happening.
" Hurry Hurry! They're coming!" Another guard called out and Genji's heart jumped in joy as he knew this was very good for him. Maybe he had been wrong! Maybe there was actually hope for him to see them again! To see Angela again...
But then... without more seconds to waste.. Akande made his final choice... and covered Genji's mouth with his hand and forced him onboard the jet. Genji could swear he saw a familiar face coming from one of the newly arrived blackwatch cars, but then... the door blocked out everything, and the jet started moving.

Too late...