Nineteen

" here"
The purple, skull designed USB was gently handed over to a tired Sombra who until now had totally forgotten about Akande and his mini missions to download some files from his father's computer.
" right... I honestly forgot about this..." she mumbles as she grabs the small object from his hand.
" you forgot..? This doesn't sound like you?" Akande replies as he wasn't sure what was going on.
" I'm up all night hacking, what do expect of me?" She mumbles tiredly as she pulls up her laptop from her backpack and plugs in the USB to start looking through whatever Akande has stolen from his father.
" just promise me one thing Sombra, don't tell anyone about what you're going to see on those files..." Akande nervously looks around to make sure no one was paying attention to him. The nervousness in his voice caught Sombra's attention and she quietly looks up at him from her screen.
" Akande... what's going on...?" Her voice was more serious now. She had never seen him like this... had he stolen something to dangerous..? Why was he acting so strangely?
Akande slowly shakes his head.
" I'm sorry I dragged you into this... let's just go somewhere more private... I .. I think I should tell you someth..." just as he was about to complete his sentence, when the school bell goes of and Sombra quickly shuts her computer down.
" can we do the talk thing later...? I really need to reach this class in time... professors Ana told me last time that she's going to give me a C on my next test if I was late again." She replies as she quickly grabs her backpack and runs off to class.
Akande took a deep breath before grabbing his own backpack. He should tell her later... as long as the USB didn't disappear, he could still do some research, and maybe Sombra could help him out... just maybe..
He had no idea what to do. He kept having this urge to tell someone about what he had discovered... but he wasn't sure who... he even felt the urge to tell Genji about this.. but they weren't friends, and he was hanging to much around Angela to his liking. But should he tell his father...? If he told him about Genji, would his father actually be proud of him for once? Could it fix the broken bond between them..? To many thoughts were spinning around in his head that he was almost getting an headache.
Soon Sombra would know... and until then.. he probably should decide what to do. Perhaps even talking to her would help him make a good choice... but what would happened to Genji if he helped Talon..? Would they... kill him..? A freezing sensation ran down through him as images of a bloody Genji popes up in his mind.
" calm down!" Akande angrily whispers to himself as he was thinking to much. And not only that, but he was late for claAkandess. He honestly didn't want to end up in mr. Morrison's office again. Last time was a nightmare..

Even though he was very late, his professor hadn't showed up yet and that truly saved his ass. At least until next class.
Just as his thoughts had finally moved on from images of a dead Genji to a mad Morrison, the person he least wanted to se at this very moment showed up to class... Genji
Out of all people... Genji had to show up to class... the sight of him almost made him angrily. Why? He didn't know... but One thing was certain... Genji's future was actually resting in his hands... had the power to save his life, or make it worse...
He quietly watched Genji as he and McCree walked over to their usual spot. He wasn't exactly sure what to make out if McCree though... he was hanging around both them and the geeks... witch he was a bit surprised to how they had just excepted him into their gang... or he wasn't exactly a full member, but he seemed to always hang around Sombra. it was obvious that he had a thing for her, but what surprised him was the fact that Sombra allowed it.
" Akande!" Moira almost yelled his name.
" wha!?" He bursts out as the sound of someone yelling his name out like this scared him to hell.
" WHY!?" Akande bursts out as Moira angrily stands before him, looking down angrily.
" because I asked you a question and you didn't even react!" She replies as she pulls out a chair next to him and sits down.
" you know, people would die of fear if I yelled at them like that" Akande replies annoyed.
" well I almost died at the sight of you" he replies and a chuckle escapes Moira.
" I will take that as a complement.
" you're so weird you know..." he mumbles and pulls up a notebook from his backpack.
" no need to tell me, I already know" she replies as she does the same.
" right..." he quietly rests his head onto his desk and slowly closes his eyes. The teacher hasn't showed up yet, so there was no reason to start studying. And he hadn't slept much that night after discovering new things about his father and his missions... was he an assassin...? He thought he was just doing some mafia crimes like the stuff Talon is known for... but If his suspicions about his father was right... then that means Talon is more dangerous than what people thinks... they could be just as dangerous as the Shimada's...
" I see you have a lot on your mind..." again, Moira's voice snaps him back to reality.
" no shit Sherlock..." Akande replies.
" You know, talking to someone usually helps" she tells him and Akande raises his eyebrows at her.
" oh really? And I'm supposed to tell you the story of my miserable life? No thank you."
" not your life story please, that would be torture to my ears" she replies as she grins down at him.
" but you could tell me about why Genji is badgering you. Honestly, it almost seems like you're in love with him" she chuckles as the door to the classroom goes up and Professor Zenyatta comes in.
" I'm not in love with that joke, You know I have feelings for a certain someone who he is hanging around a lot." He angrily replies to Moira who just keeps grinning.
" I know I know, but you must admit, he does have a handsome face, perhaps he would volunteer to become one of my future test subjects in the future some day when I became a successful scientist" Akande couldn't keep up with her creepy talk anymore.
" Moira, one day, the whole world is going to be scared of you, and you're going to become the most creepy person alive"
" I already am, there's no need to tell me" she chuckled and turned her attention to the teacher.
" I used to wonder why you didn't have a boyfriend, but now I know" Akande replies and lifts his head.
" oh I do have a boyfriend" she replies and this totally shocks him.
" what!?"
" yeah, his name is Sigma, I thought you knew" she replies and when Akande was just about to reply, when something hard hits him in the head.
" outch! What the!?" Akande angrily looks up at whoever had done this and just when he was about to punch the guy, Zenyatta grabs his fist.
" may I have your attention please?" The tall man was calmly speaking as he kept his eyes on his young pupil.
" y..yes sir..." Akande mumbles as she felt ashamed of himself. He had actually raised his fist to punch the man... what a jerk...
" thank you, now why don't we continue with this class, shall we?" The man replies and Akande quietly nods.
He could hear Moira trying her very best to hold in her laughter, but she was struggling hard. Just as Zenyatta turns away, Akande gives Moira a punch to her shoulder and turns his attention back to whatever Zenyatta was teaching them. Religion.... even though he hated it, he also had to admire it...
His father had always been a non religious type, not caring much about others.. and that was probably the reason to why he and his mother always fought...
She wasn't like him at all, she was a faithful woman who, if he remembered right, was a Christian. She always kept fighting with him over how he should treat people right and that murder was a terrible thing, even if a person deserved it...
Due to everything, she kept loving him, hoping that he one day would change and become a good man... but after her death... he became a monster...
Akande wasn't sure if she knew about Talon.. but she knew he was up to something....
But nothing matters anymore... she's dead. The only person in his life who truly loved him was dead... the only thing he could hope for now was that whoever this almighty God was to her, was taking good care of her beautiful soul.

" Genji, I think it's time." McCree spoke as he warped an arm around Genji, grinning up at his best bud.
" time? Time for what?" Both Genji and Lúcio replies.
" come on Lúcio, don't you think it's time for Genji to finally make his first move?" Lúcio suddenly gasps as he realized what McCree was hinting at and quickly agrees.
" oh yes, absolutely. I mean, you and Angela are getting close now" Lúcio replies and McCree agrees. Genji realize what they were getting at and a large blush crosses his face.
" sometimes I hate you guys..." he replies as he hides his face in his hands.
" we're serious Genji, it's obvious that you like her, and I honestly think she likes you too. I've never seen her hang around a guy as much as she has with you" Mccre pats his shoulder and Genji slowly removes his hands.
" I truly do care for her..." Genji mumbles as he looks over at McCree.
" why don't you ask her out? I know a place where you could take her!" Lúcio bursts out.
" you do!?" A grin crosses Genji's face and a rush of excitement runs through him.
" yep! I know because Hanna and Angela has gone to this restaurant once and Angela couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was. I think it's called Asian house or something." Lúcio tells him.
" she's into Asian food?" Genji asked surprised.
" it sounded like it" Lúcio replies.
Genji could almost not believe it. If she truly liked it so much, maybe she would like his famous noodles? No, how in the world would she? Noodles wasn't dinner, it was a type of snack.
" I don't know guys... I'm not good with.. well girls and dating... I've never done such things..."
" there's no need to worry my friend, I'm a professional date expert," McCree proudly announces.
" I'm pretty sure Sombra outsmarted you at laser tag, and here I thought you were supposed to impress her" Genji chuckles as he spoke.
" love goes both ways my friend, both ways." McCree grins and they all burst out laughing.
" of course." Genji replies.
" so how is Angela...? I kinda noticed that she didn't show up at school yesterday, and that you went to her house to pick her up for laser tag..." Lúcio now got a bit more serious. Hanna has been suspicious of Angela for a while now. She believed she was struggling at home, but Lúcio hadn't believed her. To him, Angela had always seemed happy and joyful, but yesterday... he had noticed something he usually didn't see in her eyes... sadness. He knew her parents were dead, but that couldn't be the reason...
" w..what you mean...?" Genji replies. He had an idea to what Lúcio was hinting at, but he had promised Angela that he wouldn't tell the others about her abusive uncle and about her condition at home... he knew she needed help... but then again... a promise was a promise.
" I saw her yesterday, it was just for a short second, but I swear I saw her eyes tear up for a second... she seemed so sad.. is she alright?" Lúcio couldn't let this slide by, if a friend of him was having a hard time, he wanted to help her out...
" she's alright... I'm... im taking care of it at the moment.." Genji replies as he wasn't sure what to say. He couldn't lie... but he couldn't tell them either.
" you promised not to tell... didn't you..?" McCree had been quite for a while now, but he had been listening...
Genji was surprised at how quickly he understood the situation. He quietly nods as he didn't have words to express himself...
" I see... then I'm just saying this... ask her out.. and prove to her that you're worth it... don't try to be anyone else.. be you and show her that she can trust you with her life... that you will always be there for her."
Through these past few months Genji has attended this school, he had never seen McCree this serious before... neither had he ever said anything as wise and deep like this.
Again, Genji didn't have words to express himself... he swallowed hard and nods as a reply. He truly wanted this... he wanted to show Angela that he truly cared for her. That he would do anything to make her happy and safe.
" anything... for her.."