Chapter 11 - Bonnie

Elena runs over and pulls bonnie in for a hug.
"I'm back, Elena!"
Caroline joins in with the hug and they all start crying with happiness.
"I can't believe you're finally home!" Elena says.
"I went to your house but you weren't there. So I came to get Caroline!"
"I was at Damon's." Elena blushes and looks at bonnie.
"Damon, Stefan's brother?" Bonnie looks at Elena and gives her a wink.
"We are dating. You would know but you don't know how to answer that thing in your pocket called a cell phone!" Elena laughs and Bonnie laughs with her.
"So how was visiting your mom? Did you learn about your family history?"
"It was a fun time. Yeah. I'm just happy to be back with you guys." Bonnie sits down on the couch.
"Tell us something about your family history!" Caroline says to Bonnie.
"Well, grams told me I'm physic, but she was kind of drinking that night. She's moving to town and is making me come see her."
"You aren't physic!" Elena says and smiles.
"That's what I told her but she told me I am. Something that runs in the family. I also have ancestors from Salem."
"So you're a witch?" Caroline jokes.
"Witches aren't really real Caroline." Bonnie jokes back.
"How about we go do something fun tonight? I need a girls night out." Bonnie says to them.
"How about we have a sleep over?" Elena suggests. Caroline and Bonnie both agree.
"Let's all meet back here in a few hours!" Caroline says.

Elena and Bonnie leave Caroline's. Elena drives back to her house and gets a few things for the sleepover.

"We are having a sleepover." Elena says into her phone.
"Am I invited?" Damon jokes.
"Not unless you're a girl, and since I know you aren't a girl, no you can't come." Elena laughs.
"But I want to see you before tonight."
"Come back over. I'll make us lunch." Damon says.
"I'll see you in a minute. I love you." Elena hangs up her phone and walks down stairs.
"Aunt Jenna? I'm leaving. We are having a sleep over at Caroline's later so I won't be home tonight."
Aunt Jenna comes around from the kitchen.
"How do I know you aren't staying at Damon's again?" She laughs and hugs Elena goodbye.
"Have a fun night! No drinking!" Jenna screams out as Elena walks to her car.
"Oh come on Jenna! You were 18 once too!" Elena laughs and waves.

"What smells delicious?" Elena says as she walks into the kitchen at Damon's.
"Hey sunshine, didn't hear you come in. I'm baking muffins." He turns and Elena sees his apron that reads "kiss the cook"
She walks over to him and kisses him.
"Have you been eating the ingredients?" She says licking her lips.
"You taste like blueberry's"
Elena looks around the kitchen and sees a mess he has made. Egg shells all over, flour on the floor.
"They're almost done." Damon says and opens the oven. He reaches in to grab them and screams out.
"Mother F! Dammit!" Elena rushes over to him grabbing his hand and placing it under the water.
"Thanks." He says
"You see that mitten over there? You use that when you take things out of the oven." Elena winks and they both laugh. She pulls his hand out from under the water and dries it off for him.
"Doesn't look like you need to go to the hospital. But be careful next time my handsome baker." She kisses him on the lips. She starts to walk over to the table but Damon grabs her hand and pushes her against the counter, picking her up and sitting her on top. Elena puts her hands around his neck. Damon starts to kiss her, moving his hands up and down her thighs. She unties his apron, falling to the floor. He picks her up and walks with her wrapped around his waist to the couch. He lays down on top of her. She stares at him. Moving her thumb to his bottom lip.
"We can't do this down here, what if someone walks in." Elena says to Damon.
"Then they will get one hell of a show!" He says kissing her nose. He sits back up and Elena sits up with him.
"You're crazy." Elena says.
"But you love it." He winks at her and smirks.
"I need to leave soon. But I'd also love nothing more then to stay here with you." She leans into his chest.
"Come back tomorrow as soon as you are done." Damon kisses the top of her head.

An hour later Elena is sitting in the living room with her two best friends.
"I'm so happy we can do this again." Elena says.
"Let's play charades." Bonnie stands up pulling her phone out.
"I got this app that will tell you what to do, I'll go first." Bonnie looks at her phone and let's out a laugh. She starts pushing her arms out.
"You're running!" Caroline shouts out. Bonnie nods no.
"Uhm, you're lifting weights?" Elena says and Bonnie nods no again.
"Oh! You're a boxer!" Caroline screams and Bonnie nods yes.
"Caroline's turn!" Bonnie hands her the phone. Caroline looks at it and starts her turn. She stands on her toes and spins around.
"Ballerina!" Elena shouts. Caroline nods yes.
"Man you were quick on that one!" Caroline says and hands Elena the phone. Elena looks at it and has the word frog. She gets down into the position of a frog and starts hopping around.
"A rabbit?" Bonnie says and Elena nods no.
"Kangaroo?" Caroline says and Elena nods no.
"FROG!" Bonnie yells out.
"Yes!" Elena says. Elena loses her balances and tilts over. The girls start laughing.
"Let's play hot lava! We have to find a way to my bedroom with out touching the floor." Caroline says.
"I think I've had one to many drinks for that." Bonnie jokes and sits back down on the floor.
"What time is it?" Elena says looking for her phone. Bonnie pulls hers back out.
"It's 3 in the morning. Can we go to sleep? I've had a lot of fun but now I need some sleep fun." Bonnie says stretching and yawning. They all stand up and walk to Caroline's room. They lay down in her bed. Squeezed tight together.
"We haven't done this in so long. Last time we had more room then this!" Elena comments and they start laughing.
"Goodnight guys, I love you!" Caroline says.
"Goodnight." Bonnie and Elena say at the same time.
Elena looks at her friends and smiles. She turns over and shuts her eyes.