Chapter 18 - Cant Get Enough

Elena sits on the bed after her shower. Damon walks back into the room and sees Elena pulling a shirt over her head. It's gets caught on her cast and she can't move it back off. "Here let me help." Damon says pulls the shirt over the cast and pulls it down to her waist. Kissing her on the lips. "Thanks." Elena smiles and grabs his hand. "I put our bags in the car." Elena stands up and brushes her damp hair. She slides on her jeans and Damon helps put her shoes on. "I kind of don't want to go back." Elena turns around and puts her arms around his waists. "Can we just run away?" She looks up at him with a pout. "You need to get to graduation first. Then we will run away." Damon leans down and kisses her head.

They arrive to the airport and board the plane. Elena sits down by the window and Damon sits beside her. He places his hand on her thigh and she places her hand over his. "I hate flying. So much." Elena admits. "If you had vampire speed we could just run everywhere." "I don't like running either." They both laugh. "Does your wrist hurt?" Damon looks down at her wrist. "No not as bad anymore. The pain meds are helping." Elena lays her head down on his shoulder. "We never talked about who won." Damon says. "To be fair, I did. Cause when you fell I still went ahead of you." Elena winks. "So give me endless kisses." "To bad we are on a plane. Cause id like nothing more than to rip your clothes off and kiss every inch of your body." Elena stares at Damon who is looking up and down her body. She squeezes his hand. "Then when we land you better get me to your house." She winks at him. "Deal." He says and kisses her.

As soon as they land Damon and Elena grab their luggage and head out to get Damon's car. "Ain't Jenna sent a text saying they won't be home until tomorrow. We can go back to my house." She places her phone back in her bag. "Okay, and it's closer." Damon says with a smirk.

They pull into Elena's driveway. He runs around to open Elena's door. She gets out and he picks her up throwing her over his shoulders. "Damon!" Elena screams and laughs. She holds on to his sides. Damon steps in the front door and places Elena back onto her feet. He moves the hair out of her face behind her ear. Moving his fingers across her face. She leans in hard and kisses him. Biting his lip as she pulls back for air. He slides his hands up her shirt then back down. They walk upstairs and into Elena's room. Elena pulls Damon by his shirt and they fall onto her bed. He moves back with her and rips her shirt open. He kisses her chest and down her stomach. Elena bites her lip. She runs her fingers through his hair. He slides her jeans off and then his. "I love you, Elena." He whispers into her ear. Elena's fingers run down his back, leaving scratches. She moans out hard. Damon starts breathing loudly.