{Chatper 3}

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST LEFT A PERFECTLY GOOD BOWL OF UDON!!!!" You watch udon seller yell at Tanjiro.
You just quietly sat next to Nezuko, feel quite sleepy yourself.
'I overworked myself. Making a talisman and being in my human form for this long is taking its toll on me. So... so... very... sleepy...'

"Hey, you two! If you're going to eat then you best take that bamboo thingy out of your mouth!! Now, both of take these chopsticks!" Tanjiro immediately zoomed over and stopped that would on cellar from forcing chopsticks in your face.
"I'd like two bowls of udon, please!" The bold man immediately shut up from Tanjiro's light glare.

"And (Y/n)-chan would you like some udon?" Tanjiro sweetly asked with a smile.
'Maybe eating something could help get some of my energy back?' You lightly nodded.

*small-time skip*

"(Y/n)-chan, foods ready." Tanjiro softly informed you, seeing how tired you were.

You slowly got up and made your way to the food.
You almost laughed at the udon seller since his face was complete shock and horror as he watched Tanjiro slurp up all the noodles in one go.
"Thanks for the delicious meal!" Tanjiro clapped his hands together before handing you a bowl of udon. You bowed your a little to thank them.

You ate much slower than Tanjiro but while you were eating you didn't notice that you started to turn back into a fox.

Tanjiro's view:

My eyes widened at the sight of (Y/n)-chan was turning into a fox. I looked towards the udon seller. Thankfully, he was occupied with something. As of right now (Y/n)-chan was a giant fox in a Miko uniform. I didn't think her mask was a part of her.

When (Y/n)-chan was done eating she turned back into her human form. Mask and all, still very sleepy. When she returned the bowl we tried to go on our way.

"Hey! You three!" We all turned to the udon seller.
"I saw your friend is a kitsune. Here... I think it's best if you have this." The udon seller handed me a bento box filled with dumplings and tofu.

"Uh? I don't understand?" I looked to him for an explanation.
"Kitsune love tofu. And the dumplings are a type of peace offering. Give it to her when she's hungry." He explained. I gave him a smile and a big bow.
"Bye! And thank you so much!" I waved goodbye to the udon seller.

To my surprise, Nezuko stopped and (Y/n) bumped into me. I followed Nezuko's gaze and found that man the doctor demoness was with.

"I could have sniffed you out. You didn't need to come to find us." I told him.
"My Lady told me to get you. And besides our home is hidden so, you wouldn't have found it either way. Oh and..." he pointed at Nezuko, "Did you know that girl is a demon. And an eyesore at that."

...
Eyesore?
Doesn't that mean ugly?
And he...
NEZUKO!? AN EYESORE!?

"HOW DARE YOU! WHAT FOOL WOULD THINK OF NEZUKO AS AN EYESORE!!??" I gestured to Nezuko, "SHE THE BEAUTY OF OUR TOWN!! OUR NEZUKO!!!"

Third-person view:

Tanjiro continued his midlife crisis/tantrum the entire way there. Dragging a sleepy (Y/n) and a very confused Nezuko with him.

"I know it's this muzzle! You can't tell how beautiful she is with this ugly thing!" The purple-eyed demon just ignored Tanjiro and walked straight through the wall.

The group of three just stared at the wall like it was a giant spider. Their faces turned to horror when the demon stuck his face out of the wall.
"Hurry up before someone sees you." The demon chirped in annoyance.

(Y/n) walked through the wall without a second thought, but Tanjiro and Nezuko were a little more hesitant. When they stepped through, they were greeted by a large beautiful house with the demon and (Y/n) waiting in front of it.

"Finally..." the demon sighed, "Now! You best watch what you say to My Lady! Or you'll regret it!" He threatened before opening the door.

"I have returned." He called out.

"Wonderful. Bring them in." A female voice commanded.

Tanjiro stepped forward, "Sorry for leaving you with that mess back there."
"No, it's quite alright. I haven't introduced myself have I?" The woman stood up from her place by the bed. "My name is Tamayo and the boy beside you is Yushiro. I've healed her but her husband will be restrained in the basement." Tamayo gesture to the woman lying in the bed next to her.

Tanjiro looked at her with sad eyes. "Isn't it difficult? With all that blood? - EH!!" Yushiro cut him off with a fist to his chest!
*SLAP!*
Deep, thin scratches marked Yushiro's cheek. His eyes were wide in shock, not expecting a reaction in any way.

He slowly turned to see a growling (Y/n). Her mask hides her face but her annoyance was very clear.

"Please, no violence." Tamayo pleaded.
"It isn't too hard, for me anyway. Please  let's talk about this somewhere more comfortable." The violet-eyed demoness guided the group to a different room.

*Meanwhile*

Three lifeless corpses lie in that alley. Two suffered the cruellest beating, the last melted beyond repair. But all fairly recent. And the killer stood tell surrounded by his lifeless victims.

*snap*

Two figures appeared behind him. "Find me a Demon Slayer with Hanafuda earrings and bring me his head... He is also travelling with a Miko wearing a Kitsune mask. Bring them to me alive." The black-haired man ordered.

"Yes, sir." The two minions obeyed and vanished.

*Back to the main cast!*

The group sat around a table but Nezuko was just happily lying down between (Y/n) and Tanjiro. Tanjiro sat across from Tamayo and (Y/n) across Yushiro.

"Now, I'll continue what I was saying before. It's not hard for me to be near human blood. Because I've altered my body but we still need it. So, I take blood from a few of my patients. It's distasteful, yes. But I never take enough to hurt them and pay the poor for it. I tell them I'll use it for blood transfusions. And Yoshiro needs-"

*Bonk!*

Everyone quickly turned to the sound and saw a little puffball of a fox lying in the place of (Y/n).
"I guess she's tired from walking all day..." Tanjiro said his thoughts aloud.

"Maybe... But you see Yoshiro needs even less blood than me. Because I'm the one who turned him into a demon. However, my intentions are never to create more demons, I always ask in advance if becoming a demon is really what they want." Tamayo explained.

Tanjiro moved to pick up the little fluffy yokai and put her on his lap. "I see..."

"I suspect that you have a question for me?" The violet-eyed demon asked.

"Yes... I do... is it possible for a demon to turn back into a human?" A glint of hope sang in Tanjiro's eyes.

Tamayo looked at Tanjiro, first in surprise then in pride.
"Of course, there is a medicine to every illness. But to do this I need to study blood closeted to Kibotsuji as possible. By that, I mean demons that have powers like Kibutsuji himself. And these demons will be very difficult to get blood from as they will be far stronger than the demons you've faced.

But I have a second more fave to ask you. Will you let me study Nezuko's blood. As her condition is nothing like I've seen before. I understand that she slept 2 years straight, no one demon or human could do that without the blood of some kind of animal, or they'll become extremely restless. But she is showing non of those signs." Tamayo explained.

Tanjiro looked to his sister and offered her his hand which she accepted happily. While he left the other hand on the back of the small fluffy yokai.

"If you make this medicine then..." he looked to Tamayo with a smile, "We can save more than just Nezuko!"

Tamayo returned the smile, "Yes..."
All to Yoshiro's displeasure.

*Bang!*