{Chapter 17}

I came almost crashing down to the ground by the wisteria house. In a frantic search I run around the whole building. Looking for the crazy group.

"What are you doing here little fox?"

My head snapped to the old woman.

"Your owners have gone on a mission, to the south-east." The woman spoke as she points in the direction they have gone.

My widen in fear if I dont get this blessing to them before midday tomorrow then they well never get it again. I bow my head to my elder, and rushed in the direction of the others.

As I ran I could catch their sent and zoomed to follow it, however they split up. The person I need to get this blessing is Tanjiro. So I use what strength I have left to use my ability to blaster forward as the SUN started to rise.
I probably looked like a fox on fire as I ran.

I needed to get to him!

<Tanjiro POV>

"I don't care who you are, No one husrts my sister!!" I screamed at the white haired, scared Hashira as he stood up from my headbutt.

"Why you little-"

"Where is my sister?" A deep, ominous voice came from the roof. I've only heard that voice only by one person.

I look up to see an enormous white 5-tail fox sitting on top of the roof. I underestimated how big he really was. I'd only reach his shoulder in his fox form.

The sound of swords unsheething behind me.

"Kongo-senpai!?" I blurt out.

The giant fox stepped down from the roof.

"I hate having to repeat myself, Tanjiro.  Where is my sister?" The elder fox stared at me with dwindling patience.

"She hasn't come back yet, Kongo-senpai."

A sharp pain hit me in my neck, and I was lifted off the floor. As a large growl left the white fox.

"Answer the question, Tanjiro." The bitter venom leaving his mouth.

"Tanjiro who is this!?" The sound of Tomioka-San's worried voice as he stepped forward with his sword in his hands.

I could feel Kongo-senpai slowly lower me down as turned to the Hashira.
"Your an annoying bunch." As he rolled his eyes and glared at them; still ever so slightly losing his grip.

But suddenly familiar bursts of Blue Flame danced around all of us.

Was this Kongo-senpai's or was this (Y/n)'s power.
Was she finally back?

The large 5 tailed fox dropped me, letting me fall to my knees: gasping. As his ears twisted around. Looking for something or...

Someone.

The heat in the air rose as if it were an oven. Kongo-senpai turned back into a fox. His long body stretching up tall as he stood on his hind legs creating a bridge between the grown and the wall, he stood on. Looking for the small cute red fox.
1 of his fluffy tails wacked me in the face. Not fun.

"BARK!!!"

A welcomed familiar friendly voice coming for a distance.

"BarK" Low voice of Kongo-senpai shocked everyone of us; not expecting a fox to have such a low pitch.
But his voice seemed to calling. As if calling (Y/n) over.

The heat in the air rose even more than before, as another happy bark popped up; this time closer.

The new sound paws hitting the grown as they run, came closer, and closer, and closer.

The 1 thing that let me know that (Y/n) was back. The 1 thing that is the only thing that would let me know she is finally, finally back.

Smell.
Her comferting smell of of fire wood and pine leave.

It was her.

A wide smile came to my lips as I look to where the sound was coming from.
Kongo-senpai hopped down from the wall signalling that she is almost here.

The wall behind the Hashira began to glow red, and I was expecting a little red fox to run up to me. However, I didn't think (Y/n) would run right through the wall; double the size she was before, with literally firy fer, and a golden scroll in her mouth.

She came straight at me, but because of the speed she was going she couldn't stop in time and ended up crashing into the doors behind me.

But as quick as a flame she turned into her human form but her mask had changed. This time the mouth of her mask was opened and holding a golden scroll.

As (Y/n) stood to her feet, putting both hands on the scroll in her mask-mouth and unscrewed 1 ended taking out a blue-glass rod and pointed it at my forehead.

But...

It turned to sand before it even touched my skin.

(Y/n) fell straight down to the floor beside me, and just layed there, face down in her fox form.

With her front paws spread in front of her. With a sad whine leaving her.

"Huh!? Is she ok??" The pink and green haired lady spoke worried.

"I don't know..."

"It's 12:01" Kongo-senpai interrupted me as he stepped forward. His voice taking a very gentle turn.

(Y/n)'s whines got louder at his words as if crying. I try to comfort her but I remember that my hands are tied up, so I try an get out of them.

But I stop as the giant white fox walks up to us. His head hanging low above (Y/n) as he licked the back of her head: comferting her.

She seemed so small next to him now that she was back to her normal size.

"The blessing has to be delivered by noon. Or it will useless and if someone stole the blessing we have to give them a wish of their choosing to get the blessing back." Kongo-senpai's voice left his unopened mouth.

Kongo-senpai turned back into his human form and spoke,"I'll let her stay with you a little longer," before his face and body turn more feminine than it already is. His pink lips, changed to a ruby red, his knife sharp eyes softened and his long hite hair became a coal black and curled around his face. Even his kimono changed.

"And (Y/n)," he spoke again, and (Y/n) look up at him sadly with a wet backhead.

"You know where to find me when you need me." As he spoke his was voice was completely disguised as a woman with a unusual warm smile as he left.