{Chapter 14}

"Aaaaaaaah! BAHAHAHAHAHA!"

'Well, this is quite a wake-up call...' You think as you open your eyes to find, Inosuke chasing Zenitsu and Zenitsu chasing Tanjiro. While Nezuko just stood next to you; both of you shared the same facial expression.

You just sat here on your pillow, confused; watching them go round and round and round.

'Wow! I'm getting a bit dizzy!'

In all honesty, you had no idea how they stopped their little circle race. But all of you were now sitting outside on the porch enjoying the sounds of crickets waking and the last rays of the sun. Well, except Nezuko, she's taking a nap in her box not too far from us.

Tanjiro's POV:

As the sun started to hind behind a sea of treetops; a sharp sent of ash crossed my nose. It's similar to (Y/n)'s, but it's still very different.
The smell made my hair stand on end, making me sit up straight. I wasn't the only one. Zenitsu seemed to have the same reaction, and (Y/n)'s ears stood up high facing forward towards the entrance of the forest.

The site of an enormous snow-white fox slowly stepping out of the tree line. As it took slow steps towards, steadily revealing itself to us. It's beautiful. However, the swaying 5 tails behind the angelic fox were what made us sweat.

Suddenly, (Y/n) jumped off her pillow and onto the grass. Zooming straight towards the white fox. Telling by her sent, she was happy, almost relieved, like a child running to a parent.

"Wah! W-what's she doing!?" Zenitsu yelled as we all watch the fluffy, little red fox run to her elder.

"Bark! Bark!"

However happy (Y/n)'s greeting to the white fox was - the 5 tail fox its front paw and stomped it on (Y/n)'s injured back! Releasing a cavernous growl.

"STOP THAT!! SHE IS ALREADY INJURED!!!" Zenitsu and I scream accidentally in sink. I was getting ready to fight, Zenitsu had tears and snot running down his face, and Inosuke just watching the sean curiously.

The sharp eyes of the older fox stared directly at us, it made my spine shiver. But it thankfully removed its paw from (Y/n)'s back, however, she was shaking in pain.

The snow-white fox stepped over (Y/n). (Y/n)'s fluffy face was filled with confusion. Only when (Y/n) was completely behind the snow-white fox did it explode into a cloud of smock!

As the dust cleared. There standing in front of (Y/n) was a beautiful white-haired woman. {A/n: the picture for reference.} The woman looked like she is wearing a ruby red kimono with gold detailing, but it's to long and light to be a kimono. Her pure white hair almost went to her thighs; half of it was tied back into into a messy bun, her smooth, white fox ear blending in with her hair. Her sharp eyes were a contrast to her soft oval face.

Despite her beauty, the scoul on her ruby lips and eyes, shoed an ugly side to her.

It was a stand off. The tension could be cut with a knife. None of us just realized how dark it had become, only went the garden lights snapped on.

"Ma'ma. Why would you just stomp on (Y/n) like that, when she was clearly happy to see you?" I spoke, trying to break the tension.

"Ma'ma!?" A deep male voice thundered with a snarl.

'Oh no, not again!?'

"I'M A MALE, YOU IDIOT!!" The man yelled, very pissed off.
"PLEACE FORGIVE ME! I didn't realise!" I apologise, but it didn't seem to make him any happier!

No one's POV:

The older Kitsune dashed towards Tanjiro and lifting him up by his neck. Growling as he spoke, "First you kidnap my sister, NOW YOU INSULT ME! You really are low. You're disgusting!" The 5 tailed man throw Tanjiro into a nearby wall.

"TANJIRO!!" Zenitsu screamed running to where his friend hit the flood.

"Bark! Bark!" (Y/n) Barked at her brother causing him to turn around with a confused expression. "What do you mean he didn't kidnap you?"

*Bang!!*

"Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!" Nezuko had kicked the door of her box wide; almost nocking it off it's hinges.

*Time-skip!*

\(º □ º l|l)/

(Y/n)'s POV:

Somehow. We managed to get the situation to calm down. Tanjiro, thank goodness, did not break his back. But now Nezuko is now sitting in her box letting out angry huffs.

Me and Kongo sat together across from the three Demon Slayers. Tanjiro was the first to speak. "I'm very sorry for bring (Y/n) with me. I didn't know she had family that would be worried about her." He apologise, bowing his head low.

"No. It's alright Tanjiro. Besides (Y/n) shouldn't have ever asked to come along. Since, she is sappost to be at her shrine. Where it is safe." Kongo sent an irritated glare my direction and quietly pinched my cheeks.

"BARK! [OW! That hosts!]"

"And you know why your not ment to leave your shrine, while I was visiting China." Kongo scolded again.

"Um..." Tanjiro caught our attention again.

"Excuse me, Kongo-senpai. But... do you know any way to help my sister." We all looked at the still angry Nezuko.

"Well, all I can really tell you is that she is cursed."