{Chapter 10}

Tanjiro's POV:

(Y/n) had stood in front of the door with both kids in her arms and letting them rest on her hips. 'I don't know why, but she looks different somehow. However, I can't put my on how she looks different.'

Because of all my broken bones, I had to slow down. It hurts.
Once I was next to her, she opened the door.

(Y/n)'s POV:

"AH, MOVE YOU, COWARD!!"

'WHAT IN THE WORLD!?'

"Tanjiro, you said this box is worth more to you than your life... that's why... I protected it..." Zenitsu said weakly.

Tanjiro seemed to snap! And dashed straight at the masked man; screaming. You held onto the children in your arms tight, since the wind from Tanjiro's dash made you wobble a bit.

The masked man and Tanjiro started arguing so, you just walked over to Zenitsu. Placing the kids down, the three of them cried in each other's arms as you were cleaning Zenitsu's bloodied face.

His eyes were not looking at your face, but instead at your chest.

Earning him a hard hit on the back of the head. Funny enough, it wasn't you who hit him.

It was the youngest boy out of the three kids.

"You're disgusting! Do you not have a moral code?" Scolded the boy.

"What the hell was that for!? Besides, when you get older you'd admire a beauty like her too!" Zenitsu yelled back.

'I guess the kid fingered out what a sarashi is?'

"What!? Ever since I told you how she got that cloth, you've been drooling over it, sniffing it, and just being weird with it! I don't get it, it's just a cloth!" The boy stated.

'No, he still doesn't. Anyway, HE DID WHAT WITH MY SARASHI!?'

You stood and took Nezuko away from this pervert. Giving him a disgusted look behind your mask 5 metres away.

*thud*

You look towards Tanjiro; finding the masked man stumbling backwoods. His mask fell to the floor, to reveal his face.

The reveal made Zenitsu scream, again.

'My ears are starting to hurt from all his screaming.'

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THAT'S WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!?"

"What? You got a problem with my face or something?" The male looked up to show off a very beautiful, very feminine face.

'This is a very familiar situation.'

"Not at all!" Tanjiro spoke up, "In fact, the girly shape and long eyelashes make you look quite beautiful!" He exclaimed with a small dust of pink on his cheeks; clearly embarrassed by his own words.

'NO TANJIRO! NO! You never say that to a man with a girl's face!'

"THAT'S IT YOU'RE A DEADMAN!!"

You panic at the situation knowing full well that it won't end well if you let it continue. So, as quick as you could you ran into the forest to find something.

Third-person POV:
Now trying to calm down a very angry weird, boar man and failing after Zenitsu piped up. Tanjiro did his best to try and reason with this mad man.

Thankfully, just as this boar man was about to attack him. (Y/n) dashed out from the bushes and waked something cupped in her palms on his head. Moving her body slowly away; carefully uncupped her hands, as if she was holding glass.

'A pinecone?'