chapter 3 : papa wang and kuan ge*

"Hey..hey...don't sleep yet! If they sees you I will be punished." Whispered zhan in a hurried way.

"My room." The guy said with heavy breath.

Is it his? Did he also came here like me ? Maybe. But..he looks...drunk? Do they even allows us to drink ? I don't think so.

I opened the door beside mine. Entering the room, it was 3 times more larger then mine. I tried to drag him with me.
"You..you are heavy"
I commented. Almost took away my breath.

Finally I could take him to the bed by guessing its position. Every thing is dark. I randomly touched beside bed and walls to finally find a bedside lamp. I turned it on and the room was dimly light.

I sat on the bed as I heard the heavy breath coming from him.
What happened to him? I leaned closer to observe.
I realized he was having hard time breathing . "Afraid ?"
No one answered me.
Maybe I should do something to relax him down ? I just can't leave him like this. Hope they will not scold me for dragging a stranger in.

"Hmm~m~hm~~" I started to hum a song in a gentle voice.

After about 5 minutes, I didn't heard any more sounds from him. Maybe he is dead asleep . Even in the dim light , I could see some of this facial features. He is really..... handsome.

I sighed and turned to leave. But as i was about to close the door the lights went on . I didn't dare to stay more and left without making any other sound.

☆☆☆☆

The alarm clock beside my bed rang indicating it was time to get up. It's 5:30 am.
Taking a shower and wearing casual long sleeved shirts I went down.

What i saw surprised me. There are so many workers.
They are running from here to there.
I saw an middle aged women dragging a box that seemed a bit heavy.
I went to her.
"Mam , do you want me to help ?"

"Are you the new young master?"

"I-I.. I think you are mistaken mam"
Who is young master ?

"Are you xiao zhan ?"

I looked at her confused. Since when I'm the young master? I thought I was taken in as a servant boy who got to stay in a good bedroom.

"Y-yes. "

" oh my god! You are early...can you please sit in the dining area ..I will soon tell them to prepare breakfast for you"

I was dumbfounded . He remembered that he was supposed to work .
"Oh no..no.., i was assigned by the mrs.wang that I should do some chores with all of you. I'm used to it . I don't mind helping you. And I don't like eating breakfast "

I had to say but my stomach is empty since yesterday. And it's aching badly. Looking at how cold Mrs.wang was to me , will she get mad eating before her ? I don't understand the world of rich people.
However I took the box and helped the woman to the washing machine in the staff's area.

After I helped the workers I sat down to rest when someone sat beside me . Guessing from his outfit , he can be mr.wang.

I quickly stood up and bowed , "good morning sir"

I felt his arms on me . I quickly avoided the touch. I don't know but my body is fearful to other's touches.

"You must had a hard time. Why are you up this early ? Do you have any problem living here ?"
He asked.

"No sir. It's my job to do chores" I answered.

"You are doing house work ? Who told you to do these ?"

"....mrs.wang"

"Nonsense! Did I pay those people in vain?! Why do you need to join in." He said. But I didn't reply. I understood. It looks like...Mrs.wang didn't inform Mr.wang.
I heard him sighing.
"Do you know me?" He asked.

I shook my head in denial. I've never seen such a rich person.
He made me sit beside him with his hand on my shoulder.

"I was your father's good friend. He was an honest man . Now he is like this..I had to save you otherwise they will really torture you to death. " zhan froze.It's unbelievable that my father had so many connections.

Mr.wang added , " I've heard about you from your dad. You were much more younger. He was an upright man who lived honestly by working hard. We lost contact . Many days ago, I looked for his news and came to know about this mess. I..never guessed he would be like this , even forgetting his own bloodline."

He sighed, " zhan , you don't have to listen to my wife okay ? She can't control her anger. "

"But sir-"

"Can you not address me like that ? Call me papa ?"
I was shocked. How ? I have a father already. Though he became a scumbag but he is still my father. But looking at this man's expectant gaze , I'm afraid i can't reject him.

"It's okay if you-"

"Papa " I need to repay their kindness anyway. I will just obey their order . This man is so warm and considerate. He deserves to be respected.

He ruffled my hair when another tall guy came downstairs. He was good looking . I looked at him puzzled and wondered who he was.

"You must be xiaozhan, right?"
He asked with a smile on his face and extended his hand for a handshake.

Never in life I imagined someone wanted to handshake with me. I was shocked. And he smiled at me too. There was no disgust in his eyes.
Standing up I hesitantly accepted his hand.

" I'm wang haikuan and 19 years old. You can call me kuan ge"
I nodded innocently. So he is the first young master wang. He is a gentleman.

And so when mrs.wang came , she glared at me and then went to the dining table followed by kuan ge.
Papa wang took me with him to the table. I am really afraid of mrs.wang. Those sharp eyes are really scary.

"Why is he sitting here ?" Asked mrs.wang which caused me to gulp.

"I brought him here, he has the right" papa wang replied.

"There are so many servants who lives here. So they are going to eat with us too??"

"How can you compare him with the servants ? He is my another son and treat him like one.!"

"Your son haha. How can a money grabber's son can be same as our sons ?"

"You-"

I stopped papa wang saying, " papa I think I can eat in the staff's room"

"Suits you" said mrs.wang , sneering when she heard the word 'papa'. it's obvious that she hates me.

"It's just sitting at the same table and eating. Why make so much fuss"
Someone from the stairs said loudly catching attention of everyone at the table.

What?