chapter 11 : losing control*

[ back to xiaozhan's pov]

So he is the one !? Like seriously? Argh , I thought I would never see him in my life.
The world is too small to live In.

Does he remember me? I introduced myself as he took his seat.
"So about the cooperation. What's your decision Mr.Xiao?" He asked. I swear I wanted to smash his face and say 'yeah I'm the one that you bullied .now come to me if you dare' but I maintained my coolness.

I smiled ,
" That depends on your performance Mr.Wang"

He gestured his secretary to bring the file and handed it to fanxing. Later that came into my hand.
I read the file from first to last.
"Wang corporation never fails." I nodded.

"So, mr.wang." I sighed before saying, "Happy cooperation. "
I said . No way , personal grudge must not effect business.

I would be happy to cancel the offer since I wouldn't get any loss. But the profit is good, then why not ? The past has gone. I would just ignore him.
I threw the file into fanxings hand and signed the cooperation paper and he did the same.

Later I had to shake his hand.
"One fact Mr.Wang must need to know about me. I hate 2 things the most . Hope you can live up to my expectations. Those are - Ego and mistakes."

"I won't fail you"
Yeah , that's my boy haha. Did you hear that?
I'm really happy that he talks to me in respect. It feels really good.

As I clapped my hands grabbing all of their attention, I said
"You hear me out. I've heard about this branch. Not bad . But I want to tell you one thing , I'm not really a stupid boss. You did mistakes , so ask forgiveness, I might give you chances depending on my mood. Don't offend me, otherwise...bye bye~"

"Okay, boss"

As I walked ahead , he also followed my pace. Some employees came to me while I was on my way to sign some papers. I heard what those were about and signed them. I don't need to look, after all , those papers reached me after many rounds of inspection.
The one who is introducing the office is my helper fanxing. He is really good at it.

I heard some female staffs chatting.
"Isn't he the wang yibo?!omg!"

" He is really handsome"
"Wish I could date him"

This is enough to trigger my anger.
So I stopped at their desk and banged my hand down.
I'm always a easy going person but not in the work. They should have seen my hard work over years !
They are girls anyway.

" fanxing, look after them. You , you and you , this is a working place, not fangirling competition. Arrange your things and leave. Oh and take my suggestion. You should join a fangirling association."
I said in an emotionless voice.
As soon as they heard my words , i could see how they got stunned. I didn't want to sound mean but yeah, their CEO is walking ahead and they says those words. Courageous enough.

As I reached my office door , I heard him saying,
"Can I have a talk with you?" Yes , it's yibo.

No I don't want to see your fucking face!
Just piss off!

"Why not ? Please."
I said with a smile as I gestured him to enter my office.

"Zhan , how have you been all these years?" He asked. Zhan in his mouth, gave me goosebumps.

Well, he remembers me. Bad luck.

"Mr.Wang, we aren't close. I don't seem to know Mr.Wang that well since I've just returned from overseas. Mr.xiao is okay. And yes , I've been really good"
I answered with a serious face . My smile faded away.

"Don't be like that...I know.. you've suffered..."

"If you know then why did you come ? It's better if our boundaries stays till cooperation. " I said.

"Few days later after that incident, I went to the jiang mansion to look for you but I couldn't find you."

"About that I went to America and settled there with my brother. How come Mr.Wang looked for me ?"
I acted as if I'm surprised.
So he went to home to ask for my whereabouts. Interesting.

"I wanted to apologise."

"Why do you apologise Mr.Wang ? What have you done wrong?"
I clenched my fist in anger.

"I should not have done those things to you " He replied as his head gradually went down.

I stood up from my seat and stood infront of the huge glass window.
It's okay . Cool down. Control your anger.

" I was a teen back then when my so called freaking parents sold me to another hell. There only two person accepted me. The other two , someone used to give me orders day and night and someone used to beat me up. I couldn't sleep well, couldn't eat well. If I breath that was my fault , I needed to be punished."

I paused and sighed before continuing,
"One day they discovered my weak spot and I was coward enough to run away. Thanks to my cowardness , I met my real family later. I'm so much angry and disappointed at the family that right now, I want to make them fall straight to the ground since I have power. But you know what ? I'm not like them.
I can still remember what my uncle said to me , 'iron can cut another iron' "

I took a deep breath before taking a glass of water.

"I know I can do nothing to make up for your sufferings , but zhan I'm sincerely apologising. I hope you can forgive me."
I didn't look at him but heard his low deep voice.

"Don't fucking call me that, Wang yibo! Aren't you used to call me loser ? Slut or beggar? "

"Listen to me-"

I lost control. I turned around and aimed my fist at his face.