chapter 13 : Good drinker*

"Are you out of your mind? Idiot !! You just let him go like that!? You should have called me!"

"Okay Ah-Cheng, Ah-Zhan. I think that boy, Yibo was guilty . That small revenge was the right choice haha ."

"But jie! He freaking bullied this Idiot!! Also, I've not gotten any chance to confront him either."

"Ohohoho, jiang Cheng cares about me . Jiang Cheng is so soft hearted. Aww I love you my second caring sister~"
I sang out with a casual voice.

"Your #&% is soft hearted. I'm worried you will come home with bruises and be laughed at. Shameless!"

"You are a shameless old grandpa !"

"Enough! You guys are still bickering like kids."

" I'm not a kid, Jie" jiang Cheng barked.

"Well, I'm uwu~ a three year old jie's zhanzhan~"

☆☆☆☆☆

[Third person's pov]

Wang yibo was hella mess after he returned home. He had disheveled hair and clothes .
That year when xiaozhan left , he also left the wang mansion and lived separately.

Yibo threw himself on the bed and took a long breath.

A lot of things happened today. The encounter with Zhan was really unexpected.

Yibo smiled to himself . Zhan talked to him. Yibo couldn't realise his true feelings for Zhan these past years. He always thought, he wronged Zhan and wanted to ask forgiveness. That's it .
But today , when he saw Zhan again , it's as if he found a answer for an unspeakable question.

Maybe one day they will become close friends ...or maybe more than that.

Later , he called Haikuan to tell him about zhan's return. This brother of his adored Zhan. Haikuan was equally surprised but happy too.

Afterall it's been a long time since he saw his Didi acting so exited and nervous.

Within a blink of an eye, a whole week passed.
It has been a week since he met Zhan and he is already desperate. He wanted to meet Zhan but his schedule is tight. He can't even find time for himself.
His brother advised him to take a break and ask zhan out.

Yibo thought about this and thanked his brother. That very day he texted Zhan.
"Free tonight ?"

"Do I look like I'm always free ?"
He replied after a minute.
Is he being sarcastic or what ?

"Let's meet up."

"Wow. Then...do you want me to complete another round of revenge?" Zhan replied with a smirking emoji.

"We will see."

" I will choose the location. " zhan.

"Sure."

Yibo rolled on his bed and finally landed on the mattress.
Massaging his butt he went up to his closet and tried each and every clothes on. Finally he choose a causal looking shirt and Jeans.
Then he texted Guo Cheng to cancel all of his meetings for tonight.

At straight 7 pm a message came from zhan that says ,
" In front of your house."

"What the hell"
With that saying yibo ran out from his house and saw the familiar sports car. A man was waving hands from the car.

Yibo went to the car and got in beside the drivers seat.
"You planned to kill me tonight ?" He pointed at the car and then to himself.

"Not that easily, you know?"
He laughed.

'I swear , he looks really good when he smiles. It gives me weird feelings.'yibo thought and smiled.
His smile quickly faded when he noticed a beer can on zhan's hand , few more on the passenger seat.
Yibo stared at zhan sternly.

" you should have waited for me to pick you up. I asked you out anyway." Yibo paused. "I guess , it's better for me to drive."

"Don't worry I'm not drunk yet." Zhan answered waving his hands at yibo.

"If you say so. Where are we going ?"
Yibo asked getting inside the car.

"Since our company is cooperating and we are friendly, I will show you one secret of mine. Its a secret , you better not tell anyone. Otherwise, you would not want to face me."

"Looking forward to it" yibo chuckled.

As zhan drove the car to a familiar place , yibo became more and more nervous. The street was empty and only few street lights were on, others either broken or turned off. The road is narrow, their car won't be able to go any further.

As much as yibo knows, this place is mostly a playground for criminals or gangsters.
However he didn't believe that zhan is related to them.
As he walked out of the car with zhan, he noticed there was already a big fight not much far away from them.

Someone came rushing towards them and yibo noticed it. He immediately kicked that guy while pulling zhan to stand behind him. Later on he realized that he knew the guy who ran to them.

"Boss" the guy said.
"Oh ? Whom are you addressing as 'boss'?" Zhan asked .
After a while zhan said again,
"It can't be" Zhan ran his fingers through his hair. Yibo's throat went dry.

"Are you their boss ??" Both yibo and xiaozhan said at the same time.
"No way" both said.

The poor guy standing infront of the both bigshots was clueless. He looked at Yibo and then at Zhan. He finally pointed at yibo, "Boss, it has been only a few weeks. You forgot about us." Though he sounded dumb , he was right after all. Yibo really forgot , to be precise he didn't even know how many people are under him. He just appointed a substitute and let him do things.

Zhan raised his eyebrows in a joking manner.
" What a pleasant surprise!" Zhan was about to add another sentence when few people came running towards them once again. Those all either had body full of tattoos or piercings.

Zhan swallowed back his sarcasm when one of them said,
"Boss , you are finally here to see us!"

Now it was time for yibo to act surprise. He was literally shocked. He couldn't believe his ears. After a while he heard Zhan talking .

"Now tell me Yibo. We seem to be on opposite sides. Shall we punch each other or kick each other?"
Asked xiaozhan , acting all smug.
Yibo returned him an weird glance as he calmed his emotions.
"Stop them first"

"Go , tell them to stop" Yibo ordered the poor guy.
"You fools better stop" laughed out Zhan.

☆☆☆☆☆

They both were sitting on the car as yibo said ,
"Can't believe that the innocent Zhan is now a gang leader"

"Ah , who knew the school gangster would create his own gang one day. So surprising !"

"You knew?" Asked yibo.

" you saw through me." Said zhan , surrendering.

So you knew and deliberately led them to fight each other to let me see a show? Thought yibo in amusement.

"Oh yes, zhan why did you make this gang? And I have never heard of them "

"They followed me from America. Actually they aren't bad guys , they just gets together whenever they have mood otherwise they have their own life. Its just they are rebels in nature. They fights whoever challenges or offends them. What about you?"

"Will you believe it if I say , same? Also, Zhan we will have to attend a conference in Shanghai. "

"Zhan ? Hey "

Looking sideways, he saw zhan lying there with a beer can still held in his hand tightly.

"Indeed a good drinker" yibo murmured.