chapter 12 : Revenge?*

He came to me and grabbed my arm ,
"Listen to me-"

My body automatically reacted. I just punched him ?
Okay he deserves it but....I did not meant to hit him.
I bent down and asked,
"Are...are you okay? I..I.."

"I deserve that Zhan"
He said.

I let him sit opposite me and thought, he really did change.
I gulped a whole glass of water and relaxed myself.

He doesn't even argues or fights back . Impressive. Only if he was like this in the past maybe I would not be bullied to that extent.
" I was assigned to assist you in everything, I was so silly back then."

"It's not you. I was really childish. I did so many bad things to you."

I nodded.
"You were unreasonable back then" I commented as I took my phone.

"You have changed Zhan"
I looked up at him . And wtf, he was smiling! Not that weird smile he used to give me but a sincere one.

"You too" I said as I put the phone back on the table.
"Black coffee or -"

"Black coffee " he answered immediately.

"Suits you"
"Fanxing bring 2 cups dark coffee"

" How was your life in America ?"

" I could lead a normal life later on. Just studies , parties , works etc. You took over the company . What about your brother?"

"He is a doctor. He owns a hospital."

"Hm great . How is Mr.Wang ?"

"He is also good"

"Nice to hear that. I want to ask you a question so bad" I said .
Now I think being mature helps. I don't want any revenge like movies so whatever. I want him to regret , that's it . I guess.... he is regretting. If not , I will make him regret!

"Sure, I would love to answer"

"Why did you took me to shopping on my first day since you hated me that much" I said before adding another sentence, " Be honest"

"I ...I wanted to pay back. That night you helped me.so.."

"Oh yeah, payback " I repeated.

"Zhan, can you forgive me?"

"If you want forgiveness that bad , what can you do to get it?" I smirked.
Actually I wanted to laugh. Who could imagine that one day the mighty and fierce wang yibo would become like this ?

" I can do anything." He replied . His voice was heavy.

"Confident. I like it. See the busy road down there?" I pointed in the glass windows direction before adding "Go , cross it with closed eyes"

Within a minute he stood up from his seat and started walking to the exit.
Is he serious? Or is he just so done that he gave up ?
I thought he will never even move an inch. Without saying anything I followed him from behind.

I met fanxing at the door ,
"Manage my works for today. "

"But wh-"

"Urgent . Stop this stupid one too . He is not needed here." I pointed my fingers at Guo Cheng who was sitting there quietly , looking confused. He looked as if he wanted to run away with his boss.

He really went to the street !
Gladly I wasn't late to pull him back .
I hit him on his chest , shouldn't be that hard and yelled ,
" Are you fucking out of your mind!? Wang yibo what the actual fuck happened to you ? This is not your character!"

If I was a second late , I would have ended up in jail.
He is crazy!
"I wanted you to forgive me"

"Fine."
With that I dragged him inside my sports car.

[From the glass door , fanxing and guo Cheng was watching.
"Oh no , your /my boss is in danger!" They both said at the same time]

"STOP THIS SHITTY CAR! STOP THIS ALREADY!!"
I heard him yelling as I kept laughing. Finally I stopped my car and watched him unlocking his seat belt and going to the side of the road to throw up.
I blocked my ears and nose otherwise I will end up joining him.

After a long time , I took a water bottle and throw it to him . He caught it.
"Very well, Xiao zhan . You really know how to take revenge."

"How dare you talk to me like that ! Remember? I haven't forgiven you yet" I said with a slight smirk that turned to laughter.
Later on he joined too.

I don't know why I can tolerate him, it's just I can't bring myself to the level of old yibo. I thought I would beat him to death if I ever meet him. What a joke!
Maybe shijie was right, we always don't need to be iron to cut another iron.