chapter 7 : Do you regret it?*

[Yibo's pov]

The next morning I got up from the bed in a hurry and went to the room beside me. The plastic bag was still there, untouched. That means he didn't come back last night?

I'm not actually worried...but did he have money with him to stay in a hotel? I should not have let them beat him like that. I shouldn't have hesitated. It's fine as long as he is under my watch but what if he faced a danger outside with me not around?

Going to the dining table for breakfast , I saw the empty seat opposite of me.
Ignoring the looks of the family members , I ate quietly.
"Yibo , do you know where is Zhan?"
Asked dad.

"No. Why? Do I have to know?"

"Yes, yes , you adored him more than your own sons. Now see the consequence. Ungrateful brat. Who knows if he stole money and then ran off." spits my mom.

I ignored her and finished the sandwich in two or three bite before leaving for my room. Haikuan seemed to ignore me too. Forget it , it's good that he didn't nag me.

Riding my bike, I stopped at the bus stop near the mansion.
Starring at it , I remember I used to leave him here on the way to school.

I rode to the school.

As I was passing through the gate i saw a black SUV coming through the gate. Almost hitting my bike.
How dare they !! That's it , one is that Xiao zhan and another this mannerless damn car. Let him come home, I will teach him a good lesson. And this car, hold on , I need to let my anger out on someone.

I followed the car to the huge parking area . I was waiting for the guy to get off so that I can beat the hell out of him and teach him a lesson.

Unexpectedly a skinny guy came out of the car followed by few tall men in the same clothing. From this angle the guy who got off looks similar to Xiao zhan. Wait, He is Xiao zhan!
When did he come back?! Fine , he knows to come back!

I managed my inner thoughts.
With a cold expression I walked to him in large steps and was about to grab his arm when a man stood between us.
What's wrong with them?! Who hired them?

"What the fuck! Piss off if you don't want to be fired."

"Who said we are fed by you?" The man said.

Xiao zhan stepped out. Zhan usually wears a timid and innocent expression all the time. But now, looking at how stern his face is....yibo felt strange.
"Oh? It's young master Wang. Do you need anything?"

"How dare you talk to me like that , Xiao zhan?"

"How dare you stand infront of me, young master." he said .
Gritting my teeth I just swallowed the humiliation and told myself again and again to not to beat or scold him. I went back to the school.

He has gone crazy.
But hold up, who are those man in white? I gotta find them afterwards to settle account.

☆☆☆☆☆

After the party with friends I went straight to wang mansion to have a good sleep. I feel extremely tired as I had trouble sleeping yesterday night.

But I saw the familiar suv again.

Walking inside , there are so many men standing each side of the gates.
They don't look like they are from wangs.
In case if something happens, I ran towards the living room and saw my both parents sitting opposite of Xiao zhan and a middle aged man.

Who is that man ?
I sat beside my parents casually and listened to them.

"So mr.wang , I want my nephew back. Thanks for your hospitality"

So this man is the uncle of this poor guy? Are you kidding me? Unbelievable. He really wants to go?
Why does it feels that I'm reluctant to let him go?

"Zhan , have you really made your decision?"Asked my dad.
Xiao zhan nodded and his gaze fell on me. Xiao zhan , he doesn't avoid my eyes anymore. His confidence moved me.
Is he going away because I bullied him? Someone tell him that I would not bully him again and let him stay here.

Both parties talked for a long time and I came to know the adoption papers have been destroyed already.

"Nice talking with you mr.wang and mrs.wang."
The man shook his hand with my dad and was about to leave with xiaozhan until I grabbed xiaozhan's arm.

I don't have any patience right now. I don't want him to leave ! This easily!

"You are not allowed to leave" I said.

"Wang yibo, let me go"

The wang yibo from his mouth , it sends shiver through my body. It sounds...good.
However, I still didn't let go of his hand . What if he decides to stay ?

Suddenly I felt a force separating my hand from his.
" If you dare to touch this brat's hand again, I will chop off your hands"
Out of nowhere another figure appeared. Maybe he is the same age as me. What's with the attitude?

" Tell me , do you regret it ?" Xiaozhan asked.

What?

In the middle of my hesitation and confusion I finally replied. And this reply is enough to make me regret for years.

"I....I.. of course..I don't"