chapter 24: I'll kill you first and then kill myself.*

Zhan stormed inside his sports car , buckled his seat belt and was about to start the engine. Then he remembered that he didn't asked for the address.
He sighed annoyedly but later Haikuan came running and told him to head to the Wang's mansion.

And there he hated that mansion , hated to the core. That big mansion had become his nightmare ever since he left . Now does he have any choice?
If he sees that wang yibo , he would rather kill him than see him marrying another bitch.

While driving the car , he made a call to his group or maybe gang .
"Boss we captured the girl. She is really a good item."

What ? Then who is he engaging with?it's complicated. I will pay attention to my underlings from now on. They have become better in doing things.
"Bring her to the Wang mansion. Let's see what's gonna happen"

"Okay boss"

Upon reaching the mansion,  he went out and saw the gate was decorated with flowers.
So all this is true ? Damn yibo , you screwed up.
As he was about to go in he heard the groans of the girl . She is the one that was tailing yibo.
"You bastard! How dare you break my wedding!?"

"Your wedding ? Keep it . Watch how your love gets killed with my hands"
Xiao zhan said before stepping in with his people following behind.

The yard was empty with so many chairs and the stage . Only the rustling of trees could be heard.
What ? Did someone came before me and took him or a tornado sweeped this whole mansion ?

How could yibo do this to him ?even after he said that he is into zhan? Did he lie to break zhan or what ? If yes then he did succeeded.

He walked ahead and traced the white fabrics that is wrapping the chairs and kicked some flowers that is attached on the both side of the aisle.
"First I need to get rid of this smooth decoration.  Then I will storm inside because it doesn't look like someone is here yet."

He thought and called his boys over to him,
"Do you know what to do? Pick up your sticks and get rid of this whole shit."

"Okay boss"

He glanced at the girl who is now exhausted from yelling and protesting. She is now sitting on one of the chairs.
With large steps he entered the large mansion. He was standing at the living room.

He could watch his childhood. He saw a boy was cleaning the whole area , he was sweaty but nobody cared. His fist got tighter and tighter.
But something staltered him. A loud sound could be heard. It was the party guns. There were flowers falling down . They were rose petals.

Glancing up at the second floor , he gasped. There were some people who was laughing and smiling ear to ear.
"Hey! What are you doing !? I'm not a girl but a boy! Do you have a clear eyesight? So inexperienced!"
He yelled but it only made them giggle more.

What's wrong with them ?
Then the light dimmed.  Something weird is happening.
He made a sour expression cuz he is totally unaware of what's happening around him. Why is no one scared or worried for that bitch bride ?

Then there was the music sounds. The piano was played by someone. When the light fell on the person who was playing piano he backed off. Zhan could only see the back of the guy but he could tell who he was .

Step by step he went to stand behind the guy , wang yibo.
When yibo felt his presence,  he extended his hand to xiao zhan which was slapped by zhan immediately. But he again extended his hand , this time he grabbed zhan's hand and pulled him to himself . Xiao zhan fell on the lap of yibo . He protested by slapping on yibo's chest but no avail.

Finally wang yibo grabbed zhan's hands locking them with his hand . Zhan's hands were small and perfect for yibo's hands to grab them.
"Zhan"

"Let me go ! "

"Zhan. Look at me "yibo said in a calm voice. He smiled seeing his bunny in this situation.

"Why are you smiling? You f*cker let me go! I will kill you!"
Zhan yelled.

"How can I not smile when my bunny is angry ? Angry bunny is the cutest. When I grabbed your hands , I never had the plan to let go. I will never loose my grip on you"

Zhan looked at him angrily , so much angry that his tears were visible in his eyes.
"Your bride is waiting for you there . Come out , let's fight or you will never see her face again let alone marrying!"

Yibo looked at him puzzled. He had no idea why zhan is so angry with him. Maybe zhan is angry because he contacted him less these days. Its because he wanted to give zhan a big surprise. A surprise that they both dreamed together.

"What are you talking about zhan ? I'm not marrying any girl you mentioned."
Yibo said with questioning gaze.

"Liar! You can't fool me thrice! You fool!! The girl your mother prepared for you! I never knew your standard is so low"

"Zhanzhan,  trust me . I'm not marrying her! How can you even think of me marrying her zhan ?"

"Tell me , are you marrying or not ?"
Zhan asked.

Yibo nodded.
"That's it . You cheated on me and I'm gonna kill you."

Yibo thought for a moment about who reveled his secret. And there he got the idea. He cursed his brother really hard.
"If you kill me , will you live well without me , zhan zhan?"

"Don't call me that! I will kill you first and then I will kill myself ! How can I love a disgusting person like you ? You are going to marry today and you are here-"

"I'm not allowing you to die baby. Before you can kill me you need to hear my confession right ?"
Wang yibo said , being as soft as possible.

Zhan sneered,  "confessions ? Oh , I just realized,  we didn't had official breakup..shoot it!"

"No baby , not the breakup. I can't live without you , you know?
But it's true , I need to make a confession to you and make up for what I did."
Wang yibo smiled.

(A/n: woah , after a long time a new update. Don't yell at me uwu. I'm a lazy brat haha)