chapter 4 : Handsome but mean*

"Late again" stated mrs.wang

"Does it bother you in any way? If yes , its your problem." Stated the young man who just made an entry. He came and sat opposite of kuan ge .

Now it's daytime. I can see clearly just who came. Isn't he the guy from last night? Sure enough he is really handsome. His eyebrows were sharp as blades and his eyes was crystal clear. His slightly pink lips goes well with his pale skin. His jaw is perfectly shaped.
Overall, he is more handsome than I thought he was.

Who is he exactly?
"Are you starting again? in this morning?" Asked Mrs.wang .

"Mom , it's you who started this shit first."
Said the guy. What ? Mom ? Don't tell me he...he is the youngest son! No way..

And last night ..... did I anger him ? I'm done for.

"What did I do to deserve a son like you" said mrs.wang with a voice where annoyance was visible.

"Stop nagging already, mom. You know just how much I hate it"

Everyone at the table went silent . This young master is really fierce. He speaks so daringly even infront of his parents . Really fearless. I must not provoke him in the future.

The breakfast was eaten silently. When everyone finished eating papa said ,"Yibo , this is xiao zhan. You'll treat him like your younger brother."
So his name is Yibo..

"So?" Yibo said. He was obviously not giving importance to this topic.

"You are going to take him shopping and then to school" papa said in a calm tone.

"Doesn't he have legs and arms ? He can go alone. I don't like babysitting."

His words...really hurtful. If this young master gets into an argument competition, I'm sure he will win a big prize.

I looked down . He is rude. But whatever, leave it. I'm used to it. So yeah , let him be. They are my owner now, I've to listen to them.

"Yibo , mind your words. This is his first time here and isn't familiar with anything "

"Do you think I care ?" Yibo said being impatient.

"Yibo !"

"Okay. Whatever you say." he stood up and started walking to the exit.

"Why the fuck are you still resting your ass there ?" Finally he turned around and glanced towards my direction. His brows were furrowed together. I mean really ? He even cursed at me! So different from his brother. Wow.
"I'm sorry" I bowed my head and followed him.

"Young master wang"

"Young master...xiao"

The guards greeted. I can feel the hesitation and disdain in their voices. But I was still fascinated but someone sneered when he heard them calling me young master.

Yibo wore his helmet and sat on his bike. Who knows how expensive the bike is. I've only seen these kind of bike in TV.
He gestured me with his fingers that I should sit in the back.
I hesitantly sat behind him.

"Don't freaking touch me with those dirty hands of yours. Disgusting. " he reminded me when I didn't even fully sat down. Dirty hands ? He really meant it ?
I felt my eyes tearing up.
Don't cry yet !

We stopped infront of a huge classy mall. And I followed him inside like a well behaved servant.

" choose whatever you want. Hurry up . Don't waste my time" I heard him say. His back was facing me.

"B-but the money.."

" We wangs aren't poor that we can't even afford to buy few sets of clothes for a cheap boy." He said half seriously since his attention was on his phone screen.

He is so mean.

After choosing some clothes I went to him and he saw the clothes and rolled his eyes irritatingly.
"So cheap. Listen, if you wear these in the future i advise you for good. Dont come outside of mansion"

The he stormed inside and in a minute he brought few workers who's hands were filled with clothes ,shoes and necessities.
"Send those to wang mansion."
Saying he sat down with his phone.

"Sir , this is your outfit."

It was a short sleeved shirt and ripped Jean's.
I widen my eyes and stepped back.
"I can't wear them.."

Yibo didn't bother to reply. He was really in a foul mood.

"Then...sir you may like it"
The employee showed me tight Jeans pants and long sleeved shirt. I think it should be okay. I don't really want them to see my ugly body.
I'm embarrassed enough.

Then they did my hair and skin cares ?
It was really uncomfortable . I've never experienced something like this.

When I looked myself at the mirror I could hardly recognise myself.
Going out , yibo didn't even spared me a single glance. Was I expecting him to complement me? Really foolish of me. I laughed at my stupid self.

As we reached the school, there were so many student standing at the entrance. Papa said to bring me here. Perhaps to see the surroundings.

Judging how handsome yibo is , it's normal that there were many girls who couldn't hide their excitement. But it's really weird to be in the centre of attention.

I heard some screams too.

"Yibo is here yibo is here!!"
"Omg he is so handsome!!"
"Look at the boy in the back !"
"Who is the guy?? !"
"The guy is really pretty! Handsome! Cute!"

I'm embarrassed once again.
What do they see in me anyways ?

I heard yibo whispering in a dull voice,
"Boring"

The sudden halt of the bike caused me to touch his shoulders. As a result I received a glare from him. Getting off from the bike, he just walked away with girls running behind him.
Is he being serious? Where am I now? He really left me here!

I saw some girls were heading to somewhere...I gathered my courage and went to them to ask the direction.

"Um..may I know where is the teacher's office ?"

"Wow...u-uh...it's in the first building"
She answered. I don't know why she exclaimed.
The other girl had a red checks too. As I'm not used to communicating, I just nodded and went ahead without asking if she was okay .

It was already the end of my classes but I didn't see yibo again. Isn't he in the same class as me ? Where was he? I was a bit scared. I failed my duty that mrs.wang gave me. I'm supposed to accompany him. Now...how am I supposed to return without him?

I was walking around the school when
Someone from behind called me.

"Young master xiao ~ wait up!"