༄CH. 18༄

"Y/n, it's good to see you!" Suga said behind you. You turned around, greeting him with a smile "Suga! It's nice to see you too!" Suga smiled and asked "So, would you like to pick a place for our picnic?" You nodded and said "Sure, I have a place in mind." You lead him to the place, going through bushes, you arrived. The place was basically "hidden", away from the other people. "Jezz Y/n, how do you know about this place?" Suga asked jokingly. "Funny story actually. When I was 12 I used to walk dogs, one dog broke out of the leash and ran here. I tried to catch him, but ended up falling in the water." You said and chuckled along with Suga. You got the blanket out and set it on the floor. Both of you were setting up the food, when Suga pulled out two chocolate milkshakes. You chuckled and said "Ah, I see you're bringing our symbolic drinks, huh?" Suga looked up and laughed. The two of you sat down, chatting with eachother. "Hey, Suga?" You asked. "Yeah?" Suga answered. "Could I draw a potrait of yours?" You asked. Suga smiled and said "Yeah of course."

༄Timeskip

Through the middle of drawing the portrait Suga spoke "How come you never told me you knew how to draw?" You shurgged and said "To be honest, I don't find that something worth of a special mention." Suga shrugged and said "You've got a fair point." Suddenly Suga started moving his hand around, so you couldn't see his face. "Suga! Stop moving so I can finish the portrait!" You half yelled. "Ouch!" Suga said. You furrowed your eyebrows and asked "You okay?" Suga turned to you and said "I think I got stung by a wasp" You looked at his arm and it was swelling. "Suga I think we should go to hospital" You said. Suga sighed and nodded "Yeah I know. Although you don't need to come with me, I don't want to be a bother." You shook your head and said "No, not in any way. I'm going with you."

༄Timeskip

The two of you were in the ER waiting for the doctor to let you in. "Jeez, I never thought that I'd be in the ER with my date." Suga said. Your eyes widened as you turned your head to Suga "Date..?" Suga's eyes widened aswell and his face was tomato red as he started apologising "No, no! That's not what I meant! I-I meant a hang out.. I swear-" You laughed and said "I didn't say I mind it." His embarassed expression softened a bit as he chuckled. You smiled and put your head on his shoulder. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the two lovebirds?" A familiar voice said. You looked up and saw Kuroo along with Yaku and Lev. You sighed and said "Of course, who else would be here. "I see someone is happy to see us." Kuroo said teasingly. You looked at Lev's leg, which was swelling "What happend to your leg?" You asked Lev. "I was trying to hit one of the Kenma's sets but ended up stepping on another ball and spraining my ankle.." He chuckled. You shook your head and smiled. "What about you two, why are you here?" Yaku asked. "I got stung by a wasp." Suga chuckled, scratching his neck.

༄Timeskip

All 5 of you were walking home. "Lev, this is the 3rd time you hit me with your crutches!" Yaku yelled at Lev. "I'm sorry! It's just hard walking with them.." Lev said. You all laughed at the two of them fighting. "I'm treating everyone with oinigiri today, as a thank you for staying with me in the hospital." Suga said. All of you started walking to the shop, chatting.