༄CH 10༄

"No way that happend!" The two of you stood on the bridge, laughing. "Hey, Y/n.." You stopped laughing and looked at Suga "Yes Suga?" He looked at the ground and started fiddling with his fingers "Do you ever have a feeling that you're getting replaced?" Your eyes widened at his question "I, uh, Suga.. Are you okay? Why'd you ask that kind of question?" You asked him worryingly. Suga looked at you with a sad smile "You know, ever since the first years came I'm more on the bench, I'm not the main setter, don't get me wrong they're really talented and i'm not jelaous in any way, but a lot of times I get a feeling that I'm being replaced.." Suga said, still looking down. "Suga, I'm speechless.. You're really talented setter and not on any way you're getting replaced. Yes they might be a natural talent for volleyball, but they're not replacing you. Do you know how many times when you came in a game the team got better just because your strategies." Suga looked at you with a sad smile and said "You really think that?" You smiled and nodded. "But how do you know how I play?" He asked. Your eyes widened and you started blushing "Well- uh, you're not the only one who plays volleyball! I've seen you on tournaments okay..." The two of you started laughed. "Oi, Kenma! You can't  give ducks apple pie!" You stopped laughing and turned around to see Kenma, Lev and Kuroo with their hoods on and wearing dark sunglasses "God, they really have to get in everyone's buissnes..." You sighed. Suga looked at you and asked "Is everything okay Y/n?" You pointed to the three of them and said "You see that people? Well they're Kuroo, Lev and Kenma, they probably were following us again.." Suga laughed and said "I think they just care for you, you know?"You looked at him and nodded. "Do you wanna head back?" You asked him. He looked at you and nodded.
                       ༄Timeskip༄
The two of you were walking outside of the school. "Y/n, would you like to hang out with me and my team in the dorms?" Suga asked you. You looked at him and smiled "Yeah sure, why not." You two walked in the Karasuno's room. They all looked at you and then  at Suga confused. "Nekoma's female player!" Tanaka and Noya literally jumped at you, but Suga stood in front of you, while Daichi grabbed them by the back of their shirts. "Oi, don't do that. That's not a way to welcome our guests idiots." Suga said. "You two are running 3 extra laps on the pratctice, got it?" Daichi said. You all sat down and started talking. You were sitting next to Suga and Enoshita. "So, Y/n.. How come you're not in the girls' camp?" Enoshita asked. "Well, their coach asked me to join boys' camp, since I always hang out with them." Enoshita nodded
                       ༄Timeskip༄
"Well, I'll get going, it's already late." You said getting up. "It was nice meeting you Y/n." Daichi said and smiled. "Same goes to you." You said and smiled. "See you all tommorow, bye!" You said and waved. You walked out of the dorms and stood, waiting for Kuroo "I should call him.." You reached for your phone but it was nowhere to be found "Ah crap, I left it there.." You walked back to their room. "Were you two on date?" "What'd she say about me huh?" You assumed they were all for Suga. You knocked on the door and opened it. They all stood frozen and wide eyed. "I uh... Sorry if I'm interuppting anything, but I think I left my phone here..." Suga got up and gave you your phone "H-here you go.." You smiled and said "Thank you very much." Suga scratched the back of his neck and chuckled "Yeah, no problem.."