༄CH.3༄

**A/n First of all I wanna thank people reading this, honestly I started writing this because my head is full of imagining about anime characters and creating little stories in my head, so yeah tysm! <3**

*Ding...ding...ding* A sound of your phone was faintly heard. You sat up in your bed and rubbed your eyes and yawned. You looked at the time on your phone and almost got a little heart attack. "Ah, crap! I'm gonna be late.." You jumped out of bed, rushing towards the toilet, brushing your teeth and at the same time putting on your clothes. *Ding...ding..* You looked at your phone that was blowing up from messages. You saw it was Kuroo.

Tetsurou

Tetsurou

Oi dumbass, where are you?

Did you sleep in?

Don't ignore me dumbass..

Yeah, you defenetly slept in.

Y/n

Yes, I slept in and currently I am a rushing mess. :/

Tetsurou

Fine, but hurry, Kenma is ignoring me.. ;(

Y/n

👍

༄Timeskip༄

Currently you were running towards your classrom. "Gomen - nasai Sensei I'm late!" You ran into your classrom and bowed "It's fine, go sit down." You walked down to your seat in front of Kuroo. "Oi dumbass, how could you sleep in?" Kuroo snickered "Oh, piss off dumbass. Atleast my hair looks better than your rooster head." You glared at him "Oi! That's called lazy but cool!" Kuroo said crossing his arms and acting like a little kid. You sat down and snickered at Kuroo's reaction.

༄Timeskip

The bell was heard "Class dismissed." Your teacher said. You stretched your arms and legs and yawned. "Y/n - Senpai!" Someone yelled "Lev, you're annoying." Yaku told Lev while passing by to go to cafeteria to get his lunch. "No I'm not!"Lev yelled at Yaku. "Oi, you two, stop yelling." You got up from your seat and started walking towards the two of them. "What did you want Lev?" You looked at Lev. "Y/n - Senpai, do you and Kuroo want to eat lunch with Kenma, Yaku, Yamamoto and I?" You looked at Kuroo and he just shrugged "Yeah, sure." You gave him a smile. "Y/n, how's volleyball going?" Yaku asked. "It's great actually, my wrist healed, so I'm back at full force!" You said happily.

༄Flashback

It was 24-25 for your team. You were playing against Karasuno's girl's team. They recieved your ace's serve perfectly, the set was perfect and then there was their wingspiker. She jumped up "1, 2, 3..Now!" Your teammate and you blocked. A whistle was heard, meaning your team won. Your teammates were jumping up and down, celebrating, but you stood near the net, holding your wrist. It hurt as hell, you crouched down, trying to hold in your tears. "Y/n, you okay?" A teammate of yours asked. You shook your head in response. She looked at your wrist and it was all swollen and bruised. "It's probably sprained. We need to get you to the doctor." You just nodded in response.

༄Current time

You sat in between Lev and Yaku and on the other side were Kuroo, Yamamoto and Kenma. "Y/n - Senpai, what do you have for lunch?" Lev asked you. You glanced up at him "Oh, I'm not that hungry actual-" "No, Y/n - Senpai, you must eat to be strong! How do you think to represent Japan if you don't eat?!"Lev cut you off. Your eyes widened at his sudden reaction "N-no, Lev, it's okay.." Lev already pushed his plate in front of you. You glanced at the plate "What will you eat then?" You asked him. "I have some fruit!" He took out some fruits out of his backpack, smiling. "What he said Kenma, you got to eat!" Kuroo said to Kenma. Kenma was looking at his switch, playing games. "I don't want to.." Kuroo snatched it out of his hands and pushed plate in front of him. Kenma death glared at Kuroo, he then glanced at the plate. He took his fork and began to mess with the food in front of him. You laughed at Kenma's reaction. "Y/n - Senpai, could you practise some spikes with me?" Lev asked you. You glanced up from your plate "Yeah, sure." You gave him a warm smile. "We could maybe play 3 on 3." Yamamoto suggested. "Sure, why not."

༄Timeskip

You were warming up in the corner of the gym, waiting for the boys to finish the practise. At the times you glanced at Lev spiking, noticing his spikes improved. You smiled to yourself. "Oi dumbass, you coming?" Kuroo yelled. You looked at him and Kenma standing next to him "Yeah, I am.." You walked towards them. "So Kenma and Yamamoto will be on my team and Yaku and Lev could be on yours." Kuroo said. "It sound good to me." You said and smiled. It was Kuroo's turn to serve. Yaku recieved it, and you were going to set, but seeing that they weren't paying attention you did a setter dump. Kuroo looked at you annoyed "Kenma dumbass, why weren't you paying attention?!" Kuroo yelled at Kenma and they both started arguing. You laughed at the sight of them arguing.