༄CH.1༄

"Psttt....Y/n! Pstt!" A whisper came behind you. You turned around to meet the classmate of yours. "Yes Kuroo?" You asked him. "Can you teach me how to draw bees?" You laughed at Kuroo. "Don't laugh at me dumbass!" Kuroo huffed and crossed his arms. "Of course I can, but for what do you need it for?"
Kuroo started blushing and stuttering "Well, uhh, you know art." He laughed awkardly and turned his face away to hide the blush. "Ohhhh, is Kuroo embarassed~?" You mocked him. "You know what nevermind, you just mock me." He crossed his arms and started acting like a little kid. "Oh shut up, you know I can't resist. Meet me after practise I'll teach you." You gave him a warm smile and turned around, getting her attention on teacher.
                       ༄Time skip ༄
You walked to your locker to get the uniform and shoes for your practise. "Y/n - Senpai!" You turned around to meet your underclassmate Lev. "Oh Lev, hi!" You gave him a smile. "Y/n - Senpai can you please teach me how to spike?" You laughed at him. "Sure, let's go to the gym." "Thank you Y/n - Senpai!" He bowed and followed you to the gym. You entered and split up with Lev to go to the girls' side of the court to warm up for practise game.
                          ༄Time skip ༄
Curently it was 24-23 for the girls' team and Kuroo was serving. He did his routine and did his jump serve. "Out!" You called out, the ball hit near the wall. Whistle was was heard, girls' team won. You all headed to the bench and Lev approached you "Y/n - Sen-" Lev was cut off by a ball that hit his head. "Lev, don't bother girls!" Kenma yelled. You laughed at him " It's okay Kenma, he isn't bothering me. I promised him that I'll teach him how to spike." You smiled. Lev looked at Kenma and stuck his tongue out. Kenma gave Lev a death glare and Lev just ran to you. You laughed "Okay so I'll set the ball to you and see where's the problem, okay?" "Okay!" You set the ball but Lev jumped to early and the ball hit his head. You almost burst out laughing, but you kept yourself together. "Okay Lev, were gonna work on your timing."
                       ༄Time skip ༄
Lev was laying down on the floor, covered in sweat and panting "Lev, you're out of shape!" You laughed at him. He didn't say anything, he just weakly raised his hand and gave you thumbs up. "Oi, Y/n." You turned around to meet Kuroo leaning against a wall. "Hm~?" "Don't kill our ace!" He joked. You laughed "I won't, I'm just bringing him into shape!" You glanced over to Lev who was now sitting on the bench and drinking water. "So, will you teach me how to draw a bee or no?" You glanced back at Kuroo "Oh yeah, I forgot." You sat on the bench and got your sketchbook out. Kuroo was observing every little detail you drew.
                        ༄Time skip ༄
The practise was over and Kuroo was walking home with you. "Hey, do you wanna go and get some milkshakes?" Kuroo asked. You glanced over at him "Can't say no to milkshake!" Kuroo laughed "I'll take that as a yes."

**A/n I'm sorry for all the timeskkips but i'm a bit lazy! :3**

➳Chocolate milkshake [Sugawara Koshi x fem! reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें