༄CH. 19༄

All 5 of you entered the store. "Good evening." The cashier said. "Good evening." All 5 of you said. "Anyone want something to drink?" Suga asked. Kuroo, Yaku and Lev shook their head. "I want, but I'll be paying for them." You said. Suga shook his head and said "Not in any way. I said that this is on me." The two of you started arguing, going back and forth. Kuroo put a hand on your shoulder and said "This is a market, not a debate competition, lovebirds." You glanced at Kuroo with a death stare and said "Fine. But we aren't done here, Suga." You pointed to Suga. Suga smiled smugly and said "We'll see about that." You all went to get oinigiris, when suddenly you hear a thud. You turned around and saw Lev on the floor, sitting on his butt. You all looked at him confused. "I already told you it's hard to walk with crutches." Lev said with annoyed face. All of you burst into laughter. Lev was getting up on his crutches and said "It's not funny!" "5 oinigiris please." Suga said to the cashier. The cashier handed him the oinigiris and he handed them out to you. "We'll be waiting for you outside." Yaku said. Suga and you nodded. Both of you went to the drinks isle. Suga went to get some energy drinks, while you went to the milkshake machine. You took two cups and poured some chocolate milkshake for both of you. Some time has passed and Suga wasn't coming, so you went to him. On the way there you saw a female cashier flirting with Suga, asking for his number. Suga waved with his hand in front of him and said to the cashier "I'm sorry, I already have a girlfriend." Your heart stung from sadness and jelaousy. The cashier walked away with a sad expression. Suga turned around and saw you in the distance as he started walking towards you. "You know I'm paying for it, right?" Suga said while smiling smugly. You looked at him and sighed in defeat "Fine..." Suga payed and the two of you exited the market. You met up with the rest and started walking to the train station.

༄Timeskip

The train has arrived, but it was crowded. "We should wait for the next train, there's not enough space for all 5 of us." You said and Suga nodded. Yaku and Kuroo looked at eachother with a smug look. "We're fine with catching other train, right?" Kuroo said as he turned to Lev and Yaku. You looked at Suga with a confused look. Suddenly both of you were pushed inside of the train. "Wha-" You were cut off by Yaku. "Don't ask, you'll thank us later!" You shook your head and sighed "I'm sorry about them. They can be a bit wild sometimes." Suga laughed and said "I don't mind it at all." The two of you sat next to eachother on the train. "Suga?" You said. "Hm?" Suga said. "When we were in the store, I saw that cashier flirting with you and you rejected her, telling her you have a girlfriend." You said. Suga looked at you confused and asked "And your point is..?" "Well, why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?" You asked. Suga looked at you with a big question mark above his head "Well, aren't you my girlfriend..?" Your eyes widened at his response. "We are a couple..?" You asked. "Yeah..?" Suga answered. Both of you looked at eachother confusedly. The two of you burst into laughter. "So, is this like our confession?" You asked, half laughing. Suga laughed and said "I think so." You smiled and put your head on his shoulder. 

༄Timeskip

"Bye Suga!" You waved at him as you exited the train. "Bye!" Suga said and waved. You were walking home, wondering what just happend. You heard your phone ringing. It was Kuroo. "Hello?" You said. "Sooo, how did it go?" Kuroo asked teasingly. "Oh, piss off if you're just calling me about that." You said. "No, but we were just wondering how'd it-" You cut him off and said "Bye, Tetsurou!" With that you hung up and smiled.