༄CH. 12༄

You were currently standing outside of your front door, waiting for Kuroo. It wasn't usual for him to be late, but you still waited. After some time you looked up from your phone and saw a sleepy Kuroo with eyebags, yawning and walking towards you. "Well goodmorning to you too, slept well huh?" You asked him sarcastically. He looked at you and said "I wish." You laughed "So what did you do to stay up so late?" You asked. "I bullied kids online with Kenma.." He answered ashamed and looked at the floor. You looked at him wide eyed "You did what?!" "Bullied kids online.."He answered, still looking at the floor. You burst out laughing. "Oi, don't laugh at me dumbass!" He yelled. "Dude, you bullied 10 year olds on the internet. Let me remind you, you're 18." You said, still laughing. He rolled his eyes and continued arguing with you.
༄Timeskip༄
Kuroo, Kenma and you were walking to the gym, when all of a sudden there was a sound of someone running and yelling "Y/n - Senpai!" You turned around and saw Lev. "Oi Lev. Morning."
Kenma looked up from his switch and his face expresion changed to annoyed. Kuroo and you laughed. "Did you need anything Lev?" You asked. "Well, I practiced my spikes for a little bit an-" Lev was cut off by Yaku. "Oi Lev! Today you're mine! We're gonna practice recives." Lev looked at him and sighed. The 4 of you continued talking while walking to the gym. You were all greeted by the teams. "Y/n - San!" You turned around and saw Suga with his team stretching. "Oh, Suga, hi!" You smiled and waved. "Good luck on there today!" Suga said. "Thanks! You too." With that you turned around and walked over to your team.
༄Timeskip༄
All of the games ended and you now were practising your sets and blocking with Kuroo, Akaashi and Bokuto, when all of a sudden there were the Karasuno's first years standing at the door. A really tall blonde one and a shorter red headed boy. Kuroo looked at them and said "Oi Tsukki. Decided to join us huh?" The tall blonde looked at him and said in annoyed voice "Don't call me Tsukki.." Bokuto walked over to the red head and said excitingly "Hinata! You wanna practise becoming an ace?!" You and Akaashi stood in the court, you looked at Akaashi confused and he just shrugged. The two of you walked over to them. "So, Karasuno huh?" You asked the first years leaning on the wall near the door. The two of them looked at you and the tall blonde spoke "Well isn't it Sugawara's girlfriend, how cute." He smiled in a sarcastic way. "Jelaous?" You asked him winking. He rolled his eyes and tch'd. "So, what do the two of you want?" Kuroo asked. "We wanted to practise with you!" A red head said, half yelling. You all looked at eachother and shrugged "Sure, why not." You said. "So what do you need to practise?" Akaashi asked. A tall blonde, Tsukishima, said in his monotone voice "Blocking." A shorter red head, Hinata, said "Well I need to work on my reciving." You all nodded. "So 3 on 3?" You asked. "Yeah.." Akaashi nodded. "Let's split up. Tsukki, Bokuto and Akaashi are team one. Hinata, Y/n and I are team 2." Kuroo said. You all nodded. All of you went to split up but a femine voice was heard at the door "If you all don't hurry up there will be no dinner." Fukurodani's manager was standing at the door. You all looked at eachother and started walking over to the cafeteria.
༄Timeskip༄
You were waiting in the line for the food, chatting with Kuroo and Yaku. When you all got your food, the three of you started walking to your table. In corner of your eye you saw two girls sitting alone at the table and a couple of guys talking to them. The girls looked like they weren't enyoing it and were trying to refuse something. "Come on, it's just a number. Here type it in." A boy with slicked blonde hair said. "Here, hold this." You gave your plate to Kuroo and walked over to their table. You stood next to them. "Hey girls, wanna come over to our table?" You asked and smiled. "Hey, you interrupted our-" The blonde boy wanted to say something but you cut him off. "Harassing. No means no." You glared at him and started walking to your table with the girls. "Thank you.." A girl with black hair said quietly. "No problem, whats your names?"You asked them. "I'm Kiyoko Shimizu and this is Hitoka Yachi." Kiyoko said. "I'm Y/n, nice to meet you. Oh and by the way, you don't have to sit with us, I just saw you were uncomfortable." You said. "No, no, we'd like to. Our team had dinner before us so it's just the two of us." Kiyoko said. You nodded and sat at your table.