Not Enough

Kami's pov:
   Aizawa had changed our seating arangments, so I sit to the right of Bakugo. He's a lot smarter than me, I cant even focus on what Aizawa is explaining. "Hey, Bakubro?" I whisper to him, he looks over with his normal mean face but theres something that seems different.
   "What you want dunce face?" He badly whispers harshly. "W-whats sensei talking about? I zoned out..." I look down, my mom wouldnt be happy if i did this at home, and kiri was normally the only one who would tell me but, "We're gonna go quirk train, make your zappy quirk less spread to others." He chuckles quietly and i look at him suprised.
   "What you lookin at?" Never mind, he's still Bakugo. I look up at Aizawa and wait for him to tell is to change. "Alright class, we will meet on the feild at 2:30, that gives you half an hour." He walks out of the class as most everyone follows to go change into their hero costumes. Me, Kiri, Bakugo, and Mina stayed for a few while everyone else left.
   "Hey Denk's, did you get what we're doin?" Kiri asked, I nodded and smikes a bit, "Actually, Bakubro told me-" Bakugos head snaos over to me and kiri, "Stop calling me fucking bakubro!" He sparks and storms out. "Well...uts progress Denki!" Mina says and follows out. Me and kiri walk out together and i go to my locker in the changing rooms and grab my stuff, then going to a stall to change.
   I take off my shirt and frown at my binder. I was meant to be named 'Kamili' by my parents, I wasn't meant to even be a boy, I was born the beautiful little daughter my parents loved...i guess not. Slowly pulling on my shirt that goes under my jacket I make sure not to scrape my arms scars too much, some are still open.
   I finish changing and walk out and head to the feild seeing kiri, I run over and smile. "You okay Kami?" I nod and just try to listen to Aizawa. "I will be oartnering you guys up by quirks that I see to help the other defuse its other partners." I say it to myself a few times so i remember what he said, "Kiri with Momo. Deku with Shoto. Mina with Jiro. Kaminari with Bakugo." I blank as soon as i here I'm paired with who!?
   "Dunce face!? ARE YOU KIDDING!" Aizawa shakes his head. "He defuses you, and your explosions could shock his quirk to be more area- assorted." I look at Bakugo smiling a bit and he just walks over rolling his eyes. "Be lucky I cant fucking kill you pikachu!" And i walk off following him.

   "So first since face, im going to stick my hands in boiling water, get a bigger sweat. Then, when I set off my explosions you shock the water, water only! And that will make the water more affective at making my hands sweaty." He explains kinda calmly. "Okay, just tell me when you're about to set off!" I nod wanting to do it right.
   He sticks his hands in and snarls a little, "ready!" He shouts and i zap the water and as soon as he puts his hands in again i stop making him smirk. He pulls out and his explotions bigger, he smirks more and looks at me. I'm smiling and bouncing a little. "Damnit Pikachu, you did it well." He says quietly. I smile bigger, "Again." I say determined.
   We do this over and over again and we get better and better together, Bakugo smiles everytime he sees his explotions get bigger, he doesnt think i notice but I do.

-~-Skip-~-

   I get home and hear my mum amd dad fighting in their bedroom, I rush to my room and undress quickly and quietly. I but on a sports bra, a big hoodie, I let my hair down, take out my hair clip, and put on some short shorts. My mom yells sharply, "THEN LEAVE! Accept your daughter as your fucking daughter or leave!" I roll my eyes, my dad accepts me as Kaminari, not so much my mom.
   I hear my dads footsteps to my room and he gently opens my door, "Hey bud-" he closes it softly behind him and sits infront of me. "H-hey dad.." I tear up slightly. "I have to go for a bit, but you can always text and find me my boy, im always here for you." He hugs me and i hug back tightly. "I love you Kaminari" he whispers softly, "I love you too pa.." He then leaves my room and my mom xomes in.
   "Sweetie, your dad is going to be leaving, but you have me babygirl, you will always be able to talk to me Kamili." I nod and wipe my face, "Okay mom." And she walks out. I grab my phone and text the groupchat.