Do I?

Bakugo's pov:
   He slowly starts waking up and sits up. I help him sit up slowly enough so he is okay and he lets go of my arm. "I-i'm sorry-" I shake me head, "Its fine, what happened in your dream though?" I asked.
   I'm genuinly worried, normally I wouldnt care but..it scared me seeing him cry, like he was being hurt.

   "Oh well, it was just a silly nightmare..uh, I guess, someone important to me had heard my mom yelling at me, and she started hurting the someone, and we'll that someone got knocked uncontious, so I couldnt tell if he was okay, and i couldnt help because I was just cryin and shaking..." He starts to fiddle with his hands and i can hear tears in his voice.
   "Well, it was just a nightmare, that person...is okay, and it probably means the world to him that you think of him as someone so special." I smile softly trying to comfort him and hide my jealousy. Why am i getting jealous though?
   "I know he's okay, he's always okay, no matter what he puts himself through." He says looking up and wiping away his tears. "Thats good that you know.." I look down, im not good at comforting people. And im sure not good at it when I'm jealous, to be honest, im sad that im not that special to him.
   I'm kinda sad that me and him arent that close. I want to be his friemd, i don't like being mean. I hate being mean, expecially with him, and its hard.

   "Hey, bakubro? Why did you stay here with me after I passed out?" He sits up and turns to me, "Well because I- you were just out and I was the only ine to react that fast and take you. And i decided to stay to find out what was wrong."

Kami's pov:
   "Well because I- you were just out and I was the only ine to react that fast and take you. And i decided to stay to find out what was wrong." He says putting on his mean-ness. "Its because you care?" I smirk trying to tease him and he looks up at me with his scrunchy face and says, "Of course not. Why would the number one hero care about some extra!?" I nod. "Your right-" and he mumbles, "an extra that keeps pushing me to be my best, even when I'm mean..of course I care." As he looks up and his face skftens a bit and I smile.
   "I know you care bakubro, but uh, I dont want tof tell you why I passed out.." I look diwn and i feel his glare on me. "Why not?" He asks softly. "Well, fine, just..i habent been eating, because I dont need it, foods weird, and I dint want to eat bc I'm trying to be skinny and keep pushy myself the be the best I can be-" I mumble it out quickly and try to focus. Making sure i dont randomly cry.
   "When are you free?" He says tierdly.
"W-what?" "When are you free to go out dunce face?" He asks yawning. "Uh, i guess tomorrow, its Saturday tomorrow." He nods and I stand up streatching. "We should go to our houses, or you can come to mine, say you fell asleep at school waiting for someone in the infermory or something?" I offer.
   "That'd be nice." He says and walks with his arm on my shoulder as we walk to my house. I open my door with my key and sigh slightly, the half sleepy Bakugo in my arm.
   He opens his eyes a little and looks at me while I'm about to set him in my bed, "I-m sorry i fell asleep on you-" he whispers and stands up letting me settle. He sits on my bed and i grab a pair of shorts that I go to my bathroom with. I put the shorts on amd leave bakugo's hoodie on. I walk out to my room amd see him jalf asleep with clean gym shorts and a muscule shirt on.
   He looks nice with muscle shirts, but I can see why he diesnt wear them often, he has scars like i do. He has them on his upper arm, near his shoulder. I look down at myself. My scars are on my thighs and my forearms. He's seen mime before, but this is the first time I've seen his. "What are you staring at dunce face?" He looks ober at me, but says it so sleepy and calm, his voice a bit raspier than usual. "Oh, uh, sorry, just..nothing.." He snapped me out of my thought process. He looks at himself and then looks back at me.
   "Oh, those, look, I just place mine conveniently, so I can roll up my sleeves, but, if it makes you hapoy, im a week clean." He smiles a bit. He's proud of himself, I see that. "Thats good, im proud of you, but hey, I'm 3 days clean because of you!" I say smiling and sitting on my bed my legs crossed as I sit next to him. "I'm glad.." I can tell he's fairly sleepy, I let him lay down and I lay my head on hus chest and lay the rest of me next to him. "Comfy?" I ask looking up. He nods and his eyes shut.
   "Goodnight Katsuki.." I whisper softly and smile. I feel his chest move a bit. "Night Kaminari" I smile and blush, he doean't call me that normally so it made me feel safer. He wrapped an arm around me and i melted into him, slowly falling asleep.

Bakugo's pov:
   Why'd he call me Katsuki..why'd it sound nice? I normally hate when people call me my first name because it reminds me of my shitty parents, but, it felt comforting. I really like him dont i? But, why have I just now noticed it all.
   I mean, no matter how mean I have been, hes been by my side. No matter what names i call him, he still tries to hang out with me. And even when I tell him hes dumb amd call him dunce face, hes really smart, and he tries his best at everything he does.
   He's literally perfect, everything he does. No matter what I do, even if im the rudest person. He is literally perfect. I like him so much. I love him, Do I?