No

Kaminari's pov:
   I wake up alone in Katsuki's bed the empty feeling of his warmth, a light smell of caramel. I breath in and sigh gently looking at my phone.

   Momster- where the fuck are you?! I said get away from me, not disappear! Know what, stay there, don't come back till a week.

Me- k.

   I sigh and hug myself setting my phone down on the nightstand. I start to overthink and breath heavily. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I open my eyes calm, no text from my mom, and Im not alone.
   It was just a dream. I smile feeling Kat's arms wrap around my waist and I turn to see him still asleep. I kiss his nose and smile, "Hm?" His eyes flutter open as he looks at me and I smile more. "Oh, hey cutie." He smirks and wraps his hand onto my cheek.

   Everything went black.

Katsuki's pov:
   Kaminari's mom keeps fighting with him. I slap her and she gasps, "How dare you!" And slaps me. I stumble back and hold my face, Kaminari looks over at me. "What the fuck mom that's my boyfriend!" And cups my face. I smile at him and kiss his nose, "I'm fine." And glare at his mom.
   "I mind you lady, I've been dating your SON for almost 3 years now. He's always going to be my boyfriend, and we are a gay couple, if you disrespect HIM once more, I will take him to move in with me, we are both of age." I snarl at her. She just shakes her head and walks to her room.
   "Let's sit down." Kaminari looks at me smiling. I nod and we go to his room. I take his shirt off and hand him a hoodie so he can take off his binder for the rest of the day. He smiles and does so.
   He's wearing the same exact outfit he wore when I realized I had feelings. "You look handsome baby boy." I smile and cup his face kissing him softly. "God, I feel like us just getting together was yesterday..I can't believe tomorrow is our 3 year." He smiles and takes the pin out of his yellow blond hair. I grab it from him and set it in his bin of hair clips. "I know right, I feel like I just saw you in this outfit, and like I took you to the waffle house just a few days ago, but it's been 3 years.." I lay down and smile. He lays on top of me looking up. "Yeah.." we both start to think.

   "What if you said no?"

   "What if I said no?"

  ........

  ........

"No, I wouldn't have ever said no." He smiles and I smile back, "good." We kiss and lay down talking for the rest of the day about our plans.
   I'm so happy to have this boy in my life.

    A/N
Hey sorry it's short, but I had no inspiration anymore so this is the end I guess, I hope you all enjoyed :))

518 words total