Mean Demeanor

Bakugo's pov:
   I hear my alarm go off at 7:30 and i shut it off taking my phone off the charger and i see if I had gotten any texts or notifications.
   Shitty hair had actually texted me so I look at the message.

Shitty hair🔥💪- Hey bakubro, be honest with me, are we close close friends?

Me- Dude of course. But your shitty hair needs to change before I can be nice to you, let alone, im not nice.

I have being so mean go Kiri, but its how i put out, he admires me for being an awesome and fearless hero, and i cant let him down.
   I have to be the man my father never was, and i have to prove my mum I am still a man. I have to be number one to probe all my friemds I am as fearless and perfect as they see me. I have to prove to myself I'm still enough for them.
   I grab my headphones and plug them in, I get up and grab a black muscle shirt and some workout leggings, then pull some bright orange shorts over the leggings. I go to the bathroom auietly and put in my headphones, listening to music is a good thing for me in the mornings.

    I brush my teeth and do my hair. I grab my school bag and put my uniform in it so i have it all, I then start walking to the front door.
   "Why the fuck do you think its okay to leave the house an hour before school?" I hear her mumble and i take out my headphones. "Sorry, i was just gonna go to the gym and train ma'am." I look at her and she rolls her eyes.
   "With other big sweaty men?" She scoffs, "I cant believe I got stuck with the gay child." I roll my eyes and just leave the house. Putting my headphones back in my ears. On the way to the gym I spot Kaminari.

   "Oh, hey Bakubro! I didn't know you woke up this early to train for school-" he smiles looking at me, I can see he's dressed for training.
   He's wearing yellow, red, and orange basketball shorts and a white muscle shirt. He looms cute, and you cant even tell he's wearing his binder. He's a lot smarter than he thinks.
   "Oh uh, yeah, I wake up at 7:30 normally, I guess I'm early." I say calmly making sure I seem like i was focused on the conversation instead of him.
   "Awesome! Want to work out together?! We can be workout buddies!" He smiles and boumces up and down and i just nod letting him know we can.
   For about 3 mins we did crunches, then 5 mins we did pull-ups, 2 mins curls, 4 mins pushups, and in total 20 mins of jumpung and breathing exersises. We switched between all of that after we got tiered and went to the next one to come back to the same one later until we were satisfied.

   "That's the hardest, but most feel nice workout I've ever had!" Kami says while drinking from his water bottle. I laugh a bit, "I do that everyday by myself." He nods and looks up at me, "Well not anymore!" I look at him in question as we walk to the changing room together. "Well i can workout with you in the mornings now!" He smiles and grabs his uniform from the bag he brought and goes to a stall, i change into my uniform making sure to let my body relax and my arms untouched by my clothes.
   "Well i guess you could.." I scoff a little and smile to myself. He walks out of the stall and rolls his eyes. "What?" I ask and look at myself. "Can you not tie a tie properly?" He laughs and grabs my tie and ties it right. I blush a bit and look away.

Kaminari's pov:
   While I'm tieing his tie I smile to myself and then look up and smile at him. "See, you can wear a tie just fine, and you look great!" I pat his head and he playfully rolls his eyes. "Well, i never learned because my father left.." He says grabbing his bag.
   I grab mine, "I'm sorry, I can teach you whatever you need taught." I offer and he just nods. We walk to school together silently and when we get there he puts on his natural mean demeanor and kiri spots us as we walk in the class.
   "Yo Denki! You good bro?" He asks sitting next to me. "Yeah, im good now, I had someone help me.." I smile to myself. "Awe who bro?" I look down and think, "An aunt of mine-" he nods. We all head to class and sit through the boring lessons. It's hard to pay attention and i dont get it all right away, but i understood by the end.
   "Alright class, go to lunch." Aizawa says blatently. I head to lunch with Kiri, Mina, amd Sero. "Hey guys, i gotta use the bathroom, I'll be right back" i run to the bathroom feeling a sharp pain in my ribs.
   I go into the stall and take off my shirt and then the binder i had been wearing all day, it's been almkst 8 hours. I take a deep breath and feel bruising all around.
   "Hey Kaminari?" I hear a rough voice. "Uh, yeah? Whats up?!" I ask panicked a little, I dont want him to see me like this. "I saw you holding your ribcage, dont put it back in, heres a hoodie." He says trying to act nonchalant. I grab it anyways and see its a red hoodie that says 'to be a hero, you need to be a hero' and i roll my eyes. "Everyone is SO gonna know this is your hoodie!" I say and try to give it back to him, "is that a bad thing..?" He asks and i just put it on and look to see its plenty big enough and covers my chest.
   I walk out seeing Bakugo and I smile, "Nope, not a bad thing." He laughs and just walks out. I look in the mirror seeing his clothes on me and blush, why am i blushing? I look cute in the hoodie, like im smaller, although me and him are close in height.
   I make sure i look okay and how i normally do and i walk out to the table where the entire bakusquad is. I see Bakugo smile a bit as I sit down and then he puts on his mean demeanor. "Yo, isn't that bakubro's hoodie!?" Kiri asks pointing to me. "Uh, well uh, yeah, I got cold and he just threw it at me and said to 'put it on dunce face'" I laugh ki da nervously. They all nod, "sounds like bakubro!" Sero laughs. We all laugh and start earing, Bakugo already finjshed and left. He said he was 'going to train more' and we all let him.
   "Sometimes I feel he overworks himself.." Kiri says, "yeah, I know he does, but in his eyes, I think its how he see's he can be better." Thats why I admire Bakugo, he is always pushing himself to be better than the next person, even when hes pushing his limits.
   "Yeah but he shouldnt overwork his body." Mina says calmly, "its why he trains non-stop, so that he hightens the bar, and he can withstand more." I reply back. "I mean, it makes sence." Sero says, "we are all training to be hero's, and hes heading for the top, like all of us, so hes pushing to make sure he can be the number 1." Sero finishes and stands up to put his trey up. I nod.
   "How do you amd Sero not worry about him though? Like you guys know him better than us?" Kiri asks me, I look up from my food. Ive barely touched it...
   "Oh, well, no, we just know that hes working hard to be number one-" I say and pick at my food more. I haven't aten in a week now, I just pick at my food to make it look like ive had a bit, and then i throw it away.

-~-Skip-~-

Aizawa has been talking about us going to the training feilds again, and pretty much working out. He paired us the same he did last time.
   So me amd Bakugo had the plan if how to do it. First we run from the start od the woods to the end of the open feild and back, then we will target our quirks towards eachother but miss the other, and lastly we will be running again.
   Everything goes well, and we are running back to the forest again, im really light headed. Me and Bakugo are halfway there and im ahead of him a little I start to blackout and fesl my legs give..

Bakugo's pov:
   I see Kaminari drop so I use my quirk to boost myself towards him and catch his head making sure he doesnt have anymore brain damage. His limp body gives me the feeling of un-ease and i just run past everyone, ignoring all the questions.
   I go to recovery girls room and tell her he just blacked out, she tells me that he jas a lack kf what his body needs, he hasn't been eating. So I told her id make sure to.watch that and he will be out for a little.
   "You know young Bakugo, you are a caring kid." I look at her and try to act all normal. "No im-!" "Oh dont even, i know you care for this boy, theres no hiding what I see. I see your heart race and your eyes worry as you ran in here scared about what happened to the boy." I look down.
   "It's okay Bakugo, I wont tell anyone." She smirks and i just nkd waiting for Kami to wake up. Its been 5 hours now.
   "Young Bakugo, you should head home. I'll watch the boy for you." All might says. "No. I'm staying. I need to know dunce face is fine." I try to be all mean again. All mights hand gets gently placed onto my shoulder, "You are a kind boy, and your heart aches when you act how you do, but you stay the best,.i get youre getting close with the boy, Aizawa sees it too. Just make sure you get rest too tonight Bakugo." He smiles, like always, he always has a smile through everything. I've always made sure to do it muself, when I knkw a fight is tough, I smile through it.
   "I will All Might." I nod and he walks out. I see Kami stir around in his sleep and he grabs my hand witch was on the bed nect to him, hes hugging my arm quite tightly. "Whats happening in your dream-?" I ask to him. He hugs my arm a bit tighter and starts to dhake his head a lot, i-is he crying from a nightmare?-

A/N

CLIFF HANGER BABEY!😂 i hope y'all enjoy, I swear this ship is literally adorable