Scary School

Third peraon pov:
   Kaminari walked into the classroom seeing bakugo in his seat and everyone else grouped and talking, Aizawa not being there yet. Kaminari starts to sit in his seat next to Bakugo and then lays his head down in his arms.
   Bakugo looks over at the boy and smiles to himself before putting back on his mean face. He plugs in his headphones and listens to some music.
   The night before school both Kaminari amd Bakugo had a rough night.
   Kaminari's mom had started drinking and forced Kaminari to go to a party with her. But, in a dress, and Kaminari was seen by almost all of class 1A. Everyone saw him but Bakugo. But non-the less Kaminari was embarrassed, and his mom would deadname him infront of everyone and Kaminari couldn't say anything.
   Bakugo's night was rough as well. His father had came back into the house but only to grab his final belongings and leave. And then his mother got mad he left and had beat on Bakugo. Bakugo has made sure his jacket covers his harms and his pants are fit because he doesn't want people seeing his bruises.

   The entire class was grouped into girls amd the guys. Kaminari could hear a few things being said. "Why would his mom call him a her, and is his name Kamili?" He heard one voice. "Right and why was she in a dress, she looks chubby, and scared." Another voice. He couldn't tell who was saying those things but he knew almost the whole class was talking about it. He started crying and kept his head down.
   Aizawa walks in and tells everyone to be quiet and sit down. Bakugo takes off his headphones amd just looks at his notebook listening to whatever Aizawa is saying. "Kaminari, KAMINARI! Are you even awake?" Aizawa walks over tapping on his desk. Kaminari looks up and wipes his face quickly. "Next time it happens you will be expelled." Aizawa walks over to the front again and continues his lecture. Bakugo looks over at Kaminari and sees his red puffy face.
   Kaminari tries to wipe his face again making sure nobody else can tell but he sees that Bakugo has already noticed. Bakugo writes on his notebook 'Im going to ask to go to the bathroom, you do the same 5 mims after I leave.' And then sets his notebook on Kaminari's desk and then raises his hand. "I'm going to the bathroom Aizawa." Aizawa nods as Bakugo walks out.

Bakugo's pov:
   I go to the bathroom and wait for Kaminari for about 10 minutes. He comes in and then I ask what's wrong and he just starts crying. I hug him amd rub his back. "Its omay, just tell me what haopened?" He nods and tells me the whole story of what happened at the party and what he heard in the classroom. I hate people, this is why i keep my act up so much..."Kaminari, you are an amazing boy." I dont know what came over me but I kissed him, his soft lips and his small smile. I wrapped.my arms arounf his waist and he wrapped his around my neck and he smiled a little.
   "Feel better?" I chuckle and he just nods blushing. "I promise to not let people mess with you, and if they do." My hands spark and I snarl, to be honest I didnt even set off my quirk. He just laughs a little and smiles cutly. "Thank you katsuki." I smiles softly and nod.

   Its lunch time and I go and rest my arm on Kaminari's shoulder, "Yo Kamilina!" Mineta yells over. I turn around and snarl. "Watch that mouth of yours perv! Before i blow it off your face!" I yell at him. "Well well, you're defending a trans girl?" He smirks. "Mineta say one more word and your ass is grass, Kaminari is a boy and always has been always will be. So watch your fuxking mouth!" I stand up and feel Kami's arms aroumd my waist as he is begging me to calm down.
   I sit back down once Mineta walks away admitting defeat.

    For the rest of the day everyone was quiet about it. Kaminari felt good. Even if the whole school knew, he knew he was accepted now. At least by most of them.

   Kaminari's pov:
Its the last class of the day and I see Bakugo's sleeve roll up a bit. I see a cut on his arm and it's pretty bruised up. I lean over and grab his hand gently and give him a small frown.
   I bet it was his dumbass mother who hurt him. He just nods and leans me back over to my own desk and i just try to pay attention to Aizawa.

School is very very scary...but with Kat, everything is always okay. Like he knows how to fix everything. I really like him...god he's perfect.

    I really love this boy. Even in such a scary place. Wait....did I just?

A/N

Sorry its so short, honestly idk what to do rn for this book...i have ideas but i have a lot of other books im trying to do as well😅 i just cant stop any of them

888 words total