Helpful

Bakugo's pov:
   I wake up with a warm feeling, its Kaminari, hus head still layed on my chest, and one of his legs over one of mine, he seems to cling to me while he's asleep. Probably to be more comfortable or feel more protected, at least thats what the internet says.
   I let him sleep and hold onto me, I gently play with his hair, I dont know why but I find it comforting, not only to him, but me. Like I can show affection through such a soft touch, it's actually crazy. He starts to adjust himself and then he slowly raises his head and looks up at me, his eyes are a really bright yellow in the mornings, when he is sleepy.
   "Goodmorning." He yawns, I chuckle a little. "Morning Kami." He amiles and unwraps from me, the warmth slowly dissapears as he sits up. "So whats the plan stan?" I roll my eyes at his weird phrase. "We're gonna go get breakfast, then I'm going to take you to an arcade, then youre going to eat lunch and then I have to get home before my mum actually kills me." He nods and goes to his closet grabbing Jean shorts that I assume are long enough to cover his scars and then he grabs a yellow and black stripped long-sleeve shirt and goes to the bathroom to change.
   While he is changing in there i change into my hoodie he was wearing and i put on some orange and yellow basketball shorts.

   Kaminari walks out with the outfit, a chocker with a bee charm, and knee high pastel yellow and white stripped socks with checkered vans. Damn is this boy cute.
   He can pull of the femminine and masculine clothes, and Damn is he gorgeous. "What you staring at..?" I snap and look away. "I-I wasnt staring-!" I stutter quickly, i feel my cheeks heat up and Kaminari walk closer and sits on my lap facing me.
   "I really like you Katsuki..." He looks at me and blushes. "I like you too Kami." I smile a little and he stands up blushing. "Uh, anyways, where to first?-" i laugh a little and just walk with him to a little cafè. Its small amd not many people come here, but I'm a daily visitor.
   "The normal, but two please." I smile to the girl who always takes my order and i point to Kami when i say 'two.'

My normal order is a plate of hashbrowns with browsugar cooked into it, two pieces of French toast with a little bit of syrup amd a cup of orange juice.
   I sit down with Kami across from me at a booth next to a window and he smiles, but it looks like hes thinking a lot. "Whats on your mind?" I ask him and his smile slowly fades.
   "I just, I'm not very hungry, and I dont want to eat..do I really have to?" He looks down and I grab his hand under the table. "You are going to eat, you do need it, you need it so much that you not eating has destroyed your hunger in general. Because of that O want you to eat breakfast and lunch with me, its okay to skip out on dinner after I leave though." I smile softly trying to comfort the small boy. He really doea need it, and I want him to, I want him to be healthy.
   "Okay." He smiles a little and holds my hand back. His touch back was suprising, but comforting, he held me hand tightly but yet softly, tight enough so I knew he was there, soft enough to comfort. Damn.
   This boy infront of me is so beautiful, the yellow in his eyes brighten when he laughs and amiles, his pink umdertones when he's flustered, everything about him is juat amazing.

Kaminari's pov:
   The sun reflects aginst his pale skin, its a mesmorizing thing, and his red eyes almost glow with the sun, and whenever he laughs his eyes get darker, whenever he seems to be happy they seem dark, and its nice, I can tell when hes happy now.
   And when he smiles it lights up his entire mood, and mine. His smile is like a million fireflies, and a bunch more butterflies in my stomach.

The waitress smiles and hands us the food, I smile and say thank you and she looks at Bakugo. "Thanks." He mumbles. She smiles and says, "Welcome hun-bunch!" And walks away.
   By now Ive let go od Katsuki's hand and ive gripped my thighs and clenched my jaw. I dont know what this is, but it is like a fiery thing inside of me wanting to claim him. "Hey, whats up?" He speaks softly and i slightly let go of myself, calming a bit. "Nothing, I don't know, what she said kinda made me feel..weird." I look down almost fully calm now.
   "Ohhh, so you were jealous?" He smirks and nudges my legs with his. "I-No! What would I be jealous of? A stupid nickname someone calls the important person in my life?" I mumble out the last bit, "Of course not!" Hoping he didnt hear me say that.
   "Oh, so was I the one in that nightmare?" He says softly but still smiling. "Maybe." I look away kinda pouting like a bratty kid. "Oh, come on, dont be a brat about it, im glad it was me, it means I'm special to you.." He grabs my chin making me look back at him. I roll my eyes playfully and nod.
   We just eat in a comfortably silence, he's holding my hand under the table as well. Every now and then I'll see a small glance of him smiling, and thats what really made my day.
   "Full already?" He asks looking at my plate, I have half of the plate left. I just nod and he says, "Okay, I'm glad you ate that much with me." And smiles.
   I smile feeling proud and he stands up and goes to pay the lady. I stand a bit behind him and just listen.
   "Alright Kat, 34.68" she says amiling and leaning towards him. I glare at her and he backs up. "Here." He scoffs and hands her his card. "Have a good day Carmel frappe, I'll be seeing you tomorrow!" She smiles and he just walks away from her, I glare and then follow behind him.
   I've slipped into littlespace (not sexualizing anything, just making this because its a thing and I've delt with it as well) I dont even know if he knows what it is. So I have to try not to babytalk, and i have to act big me. This is gonna be hard.
   "Next is the arcade Kami." He smiles softly. "Okay!" I say as normally as i can and i grab his hand and look up to make sure its okay, he holda my hand back as we walk to the arcade.

We played a bumch of games and I didnt have any slip ups, so far. Bakugo looks over and sees the claw machine. I walk over where he is, "Ooo! Can you get me a stuffie!?" Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. He nods and pays the machine and gets a bee stuffie first try.
   I smile as he hands it to me, its about half my size and i smile squishing it. He smiles aoftly and whispers in my ear gently, "Do you know what littlespace is?" I just nod and he whispers again, "Are you little darling?" And I blush a little at the nickname and nod amiling a little.
   "Alright, lets go get lunch at a pizza place." He smiles and I nod huging the bee, he grabs my hand making sure I'm by him. It makes me feel safe. We walk to the Pizza Palace and sit down. He orders us a pineapple pizza and I'm actually excited.
   Once the waiter goes away I look at Bakugo as he's about to speak. "It's okay to be yourself with me, you don't have to hide it at all, and if I don't understand something I'll just ask." He smiles and grabs my hand from underneath the table again. "Okay!" I say in a small but quiet babyvoice so it's only him hearing it.
   I hold his band blushing a little and hugging the bee still, I dont want him to leave, and I know this is my last moment with him. He gently rubs my hand with his thumb, its calming.

   The pizza gets here and I set da be next to me and Bakugo gives me two slices on a plate amd two for him on his plate. I eat a bit out of the first slice and just think of how nice it is to be with Bakugo.
   Just next to him, in his presence. It makes me feel safe, makes me feel like he cares, I really like him..what happens if he doesn't like like me back still-?
   "You finished both slices, I'm proud of you, you've eaten today." I smile still in my littlespace, "Really?" He nods smiling.
   "Yo! Is that Katsuki Bakugo smiling?!" I hear a random voice, probably know him and me from the sports festival. "Shut up!" He glares at the guy, I giggle a bit. "Bro! It's Kaminari as well! The guy with no quirk control!" They guy and his friend laugh. "Hey! Dickhead, you can pick on me, not my friends!" Bakugo stands up and his hands start sparking I look down thinking about what they said. They're right, i could never be a hero with this dumb quirk.
   I hear his quirk set off and I look back up quickly and jump onto Bakugo's back making him hault and just look back at me. "We'd get in trouble if you did this-" I say trying to sound big. He nods and just grabs the be and walks out with me still on his back.
   We stay like that till my house, i told him I could walk but he said he wanted to carry me so I just gave up arguing and layed my head on his shoulder an hummed while he walked. "Alright Kami, heres you're been stuffie, now, go to your room and stay safe, if your mom does anything text me." He says setting me down and giving me the bee. "Otay..bye bye." I sniffle trying not to cry and he grabs my face gently and kisses my forhead. "Hold the bee if you miss me, I'll see you at school on Monday, if you need me just text." I nod and he smiles and then walks away. I walk into my house and go to my room, ignoring my moms comment of 'me finally coming to my girl sences and having a boyfriend' and go to my room.
   I plug my phone in, change into bakugo's hoodie, I dont know why but he left it here before we went to lunch. And then sit on my bed and hug the bee as tight as I can. I miss him, why's his mom got to be a bitch. I didn't want him to go, I slept so well with him here...I felt safe.
   I didn't realize but I started crying a lot, but I kept quiet and slipped out of littlespace. I have to calm down, I can be safe by myself. I dont need him...but Oh how nice it is..

A/N
   Littlespace is a coping mechanism some people have because of tramua, normally in their childhoods. They slip into this headspace to feel safe and cared for, its a way of coping.
   Also I hope you guys enjoyed. The next chapter will be out as soon as I have time or feel like finishing it😅