HIIII! A/N

I'm going to be honest I didn't think this book would get out there that much bc I just did it when I was super bored.
   And because of all the reads I have some things to say.

   DO NOT workout or sleep in binders, it can cause major damage to your body, and only wear your binders for 8 hrs max per 24 hrs. Please bind safe and research.

   On top of that, if you're having troubles eating please try to reach out for help, you need to eat and if you cannot manage three meals a day try three small meals or two full ones per day. Just make sure you're eating and taking care of yourself.

   With all of that said I'm super sorry about all the spelling errors and the hard parts to understand! I honestly didn't expect it to get this big. But I'm glad those who've read this far enjoyed it. And thank you for all the votes and comments.
   This book definitely was just random and made no sense, I even switched Denki name just to make it sound better in my head😅, anyways. I just wanted to put those messages out and tell you guys to take care of yourselves.

   I am working on two other MHA books and one Sam and Colby book that I'm going to try and get one out soon. I'll update whenever I get the first part out and which one I decide upon.

   They are
Katsuki x Jiro

Katsuki x Mydoria

And sam's little sister x Colby

   If you have a preference on what you'd like first please comment that would be very helpful to see what would do good first😅🥰.

   A last thank you before I post this chapter, take care of yourselves my little nightmares🖤