Possibilities

Katsuki's pov:
   It's been about 3 weeks since the class had seen Kaminari at that party thing. And 3 wekks since I kissed him.
   The whole school accepts Kaminari as he is, and now, im planning to ask him out officially. Im just not sure how, where, or when. I know why, because he is awesome, he's perfect in my eyes, he's let me be myself even if I put on my mean demeanor. He's just perfect.

   I sit up from my bed and grab my phone off the charger seeing that its 10:04 am. Ive been laying here thinking for about 4 hours. I rub my eyes and yawn, since it's Saturday I have no plans.
    I hear my phine buzz and see a notification that makes me smile.

   'Kaminari<3 has messaged you'

I smile and open the message.

Kaminari<3 - Hey Kat! Do you have any plans today?

Me - No, actually my mom has left for the next week and Im just home alone.

Kaminari<3 - Nice, atleast you get a break...my mum is here for the next week and has told me to give her 'peace and quiet' lol.

Me - Well do you wanna come over Kami?

   The next few moments my room is silent and then my phine rings, he called me?
   I answer, "Hey?" I wait for the quiet answer from Kami. "Hey..can you come over to get me?" He seems to whisper through the phone. "I'm on my way, just be safe." I get up and grab a black hoodie with white splatters and put it on. "O-okay.." I hear him reply and he hangs up shortly after.
   I go to my bathroom making sure my scars are covered and I do my hair. Once its spikey enough I grab my shoes and just slide them on and walk out the house. I breath in the air from outside the door and sigh.
   I start walking to his house and put my hands in my jean pockets. I see his house and walk to the side where his window would be.

   I tap on the window gently and hear a small russle and then see Kaminari open the blinds and smile. He grabs his backpack and his phone and charger then a few otherthings and opens the window. I help him out and I grab his bag, "You don't have to carry my bag Kat." He leans his head on my arm as we start walking to my house.
   "Well too bad, I wanted to help." I smile as we continue walking. He looks up and smiles. "Dont even mention it-" I roll my eyes playfully. "But THE Katsuki Bakugo is smiling!" He giggles and i just ruffle his hair. We reach my house and I open the door letting him in. He looks around and hums. "It's pretry nice." He turns and looks at my while I lock the door.

   "Yeah, i guess, to be honest when my mom left i cleaned the entire house so I didnt have to look at all the bottles and stuff." I shrug and take off my hoddie leaving my white tank top on. He blushes. "Hey, at least she isn't here! No need to think about all that stuff.." He smiles trying to reassure me. I shrug and grab both his bags and carry them up to my room having him follow me.
   I set his stuff on my chair in the corner of my room and then sit on my bed next to Kaminari, who has already sat down and taken off his hoodie and pulled on one of mine. "Serious?" I look over and look at the hoodie and his smile.

   "What?" He giggles and looks away. "My new hoodie too." I smirk and roll my eyes playfully. "Its comfy, and smells like you." He pushes my shoulder jokingly and I do the same.

Kaminari's pov:
   He nudges my shoulder back and I smile, "Oh it's on like donkey kong!" And get onto my knees and playfully grab both his shoulders nudging him away. "Oh really?" He raises an eyebrow at me and smirks. I nod and the next moment I see the Katsuki Bakugo pinning my arms to the sides of my head and hovering over me.
   We've play fought before and it almost always ends up like this. I blush a lot and then look away. "This isnt fair, you always win." I whine and he chuckles. This time I feel him kiss my cheek. "It's okay, I just like to win." I look up and see him smirking.
   "But you always win everything Katsuki!" I put a small bit of my quirk into my finger and lean it down to touch his wrist. He crunches his face, "Damn you've gotten better at your control." And he sits up. I smile, "all thanks to THE Katsuki Bakugo!" I wink and tease him he just laughs and shakes his head.
   "Its because you're hard at work." I blush and lay my head on his shoulder. He just gently plays with my hair, "How long do you think you're staying?" He asks. "Mmm, I donno, maybe till your mom gets back?" I say but more mean as a question. He nods, "I'd like that little one." He smirks and I blush more covering my face.
   "Nuh uh! Not slipping-!" I shake my head and he whispers, "But I love when my baby boy is super little." And then I giggle! I let out a little giggle!
   "Aww, did I make you little angel?" He pulls away my hands and I'm blushing and smiling. I nod my head and he smiles.

   "It's cute, don't worry, you can always be little around me baby boy." I giggle and nod grabbing for his hoodie he left on the chair. He looks at what I'm trying to get and he laughs.

Katsuki's pov:
   I get up and grab my hoodie and set it on the edge of the bed. I grab kaminari's legs and pull him to me and he giggles. He grabs the hoodie and puts it on, I smile at the way he is tiny in it.
   "I guess I'd ask you but only when you're big huh?" I smile and poke at his tummy. "Nu! Tell me nows!!" He huffs and laughs trying to get my hands away from him. "But it's a big boy question, I need a big boy answer to. I can just ask you tomorrow." I smile again and he nods yawning.

   We are lied down, he's on top of my chest, I wrap my arms around his waist and smile softly. Maybe tomorrow.
   Yeah. The possibilities of him saying no are low..but we'll find out tomorrow. God the possibilities....

A/n
   I like putting the chapter names in the chapter😉
   Sorry I haven't posted in a while.