ACT III: HARRY SELF NOMINATES HIMSELF FATHER-OF-THE-YEAR

Harry glanced at his daughter, it's been a month since her arrival and she had yet to call him father or any of its variations.

But he's patient and is willing to wait until she's comfortable to address him as such.

He quietly lit a candle as an apology to his father/(now) cousin James Potter for going after his title.  

Sorry, not sorry.

Harry should also mention the horcrux that was once embedded into the ever iconic lighting bolt scar, yeah.. he made sure to definitely get rid of that atrocious scar.

Being the Master of Death had perks you know?

Getting rid of the horcrux was an easy feat. With the horcrux gone, he dabbed a bit of his healing potion that he invented to combat and heal cursed scars after the whole pink toad incident with blood quills and Bellatrix's obsession with the word "Mudblood".

And ten minutes later the scar was gone leaving a smooth pale forehead.

Harry thought of immediately going after Voldemort but given his role as the Master of Death, Destroyer of Worlds... taking on Voldemort is a piece of cake.

Besides he'll only become a problem when Holly starts Hogwarts in five years, give or take.

No, it's his pesky death eaters who are the issue. Merlin are they annoying like cockroaches. You kill one, ten more show up a minute later.

The Ministry is crap and incompetent.

Sirius Black is still in Azkaban. There's that werewolf too.

Holly's birthday is coming up and he has no idea what to do.

So many things to do, Harry set down his quill and dried the ink with an easy flick of his wrist.

Suddenly he felt a child pass through outside his wards, the only child here was...

Taffy suddenly popped in front of his desk. Wringing her hands in obvious worry, "Master Cepheus! Little Miss is missing!"

Harry felt his heart drop.

***

Holly was playing in the garden of the Haven Manor when she noticed a white bunny hopping around, too curious for her own good she ran after it.

"Ahah! Got you!" She giggled holding the squirming bunny.

*Growl*

Holly stiffened at the sound and slowly turned around. A wolf!

A hungry looking one too!

She screamed when it pounced on her, easily crushing her small body under its heavy weight.

"D-dad" she whimpered.

"DADDY SAVE ME! DADDDY PLEASEEE!" She cried out as the wolf's drool splattered across her face.

Daddy, she wants her dad.

"Holly!" Harry shouted.

"Stupefy!" A jet of red light hit its target, stunned the wolf tilted over as Holly shoved it off her.

"Daddy! Daddy!" She sobbed when he enveloped her in his warm comforting arms.

"Hey. Hey Holly, it's okay. It's going to be okay. Don't be afraid, daddy's here now." He murmured in comfort.

"Next time, don't leave the wards." Holly sniffed, she left the wards?

"I left the wards?" She asked in a tiny voice.

"Yeah, the forest is the end of the wards so please don't go here without me or one of the house-elves. Look at poor Taffy, she's crying her little heart out."

Holly felt bad. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, now you know. Let's go home."

***

Harry looked at his daughter, she called him daddy!

"Did you go to nursery school?" He asked her. She nodded munching on a treacle tart.

"Good, we need to sign you up for kindergarten next week." She looked excited and scared.

"What if they don't like me, daddy?" Holly pouted, looking utterly adorable.

"You'll be fine, you are too cute to hate" Harry smirked.

***

Holly looked up nervously at a her daddy, people were looking at them and whispering. Her ear twitched as she picked up a comment about her daddy.

"Did you see that man? He's so handsome and his daughter is so cute. Do you think he's single?"

She saw the woman getting smacked by another woman.

People are weird, but she smiled proudly. Her daddy is handsome!

Harry looked down at his daughter who looked around in wonder, it was a high-class kindergarten after all in a wealthy neighborhood.

He even bought a house here just for appearance sake.

"Hermione! Come here!" A woman's voice shouted.

Harry stalled at that name. Hermione? What were the chances?

Suddenly something bumped into his legs.

"Oof." Harry stared at the bushy brunette in amusement. She looked like a fluffy brown sheep.

"Hermione!" A brunette woman gasped as Harry helped up the little girl.

"I'm so sorry for my daughter sir." The woman apologized.

Harry chuckled and waved off the apology, "it's okay.  Looks like our daughters are becoming fast friends." Both look down at the two little girls.

"Cepheus Potter, a pleasure to meet you Mrs..."

The brunette smiled, "actually it's Dr. Amelia Granger,"

"Amelia! Did you find Hermione yet?" A man's voice shouted.

Amelia turned and shout back, "we're at the entrance!"

She turned to Cepheus and blushed, "Sorry for shouting, my husband and I were looking for her."

Harry smiled. "No worries." He reassured her when a man that Hermione obviously got her genes from came up to them.

"Hello sir, I'm Cepheus Potter and this is my daughter Holly."

The man grinned, his white straight teeth shines brightly, "I'm Dr. Daniel Granger. My wife Amelia and my daughter Hermione."

The three adults chatted while the two little girls giggled over books they've read.

Holly had a permanent smile plastered on her face along with Hermione, the two were definitely sisters from a different mother.

Their conversations were interrupted when a blonde man in a butler suit walked hurried to them and bowed in front of Cepheus who sighed softly.

"Master Cepheus, your meeting starts at noon. It's best if we head out soon."

The Grangers stared at the butler in wonder, they were wealthy but not that wealthy.

"Hiyah! Mr. Frederick!" Holly greeted the blonde butler.

Frederick smiled kindly at his little Miss, "Little Miss." he greeted.