ACT XV: MINI POTTAH?! EHH? THERE'S TWO?!

Cepheus swore he didn't do it on purpose! He pleads his innocence!

He just woke up and the next thing he knew it, there was an extra someone in his bed!

A toddler! A baby boy!

Cepheus held the two year old toddler in his arms, as he walked carefully down the stairs. At least, was about to.

"DADDY?!" Holly screeched.

Cepheus quickly yet gently ran towards his daughter's room.

"Holly! Are you okay?" He asked, walking hurriedly through her door.

His eyes widen in shock.

"Daddy there's a strange boy in my room!" Holly exclaimed in surprise.

The said boy was malnourished and scrawny; staring at the floor timidly and frightened, Cepheus sighed finally understanding what had happened.

With Holly's day of attending Hogwarts coming up soon, Cepheus was feeling a little lonely and wished for some company.

Cepheus had accidentally brought two versions of himself to this parallel universe. He now had three versions of himself.

A "do-over" 2 years old toddler Harry Potter and a "neglected" and "wrong boy-who-lived" 7 years old Harry Potter.

Cepheus beckoned the scared 7 years old closer to him as he inched closer.

After five minutes, they finally stood face to face with Cepheus who had crouched down.

"What's your name?" Cepheus question softly.

The 7 years old eyes looked around nervously, he eyed the little girl on the bed...who went back to sleep and the toddler who was placed by the girl...also asleep.

With a stratchy unused voice, he whispered. "I don't have a name."

"Hmm...is that so? Would you like me to give you a name?"

The little boy nodded shyly yet hopeful.

"But—" his face crumbled and broke into nervousness.

Cepheus help out a large hand for him to grasp, "you have to stay here and be my son. What do you say?"

"You can have a daddy, a big sister, and a little brother....and annoying uncles."

The little boy was tempted yet hesitated.

Cepheus noticed he wanted to say something and encouraged him to speak out.

"W-will you love me? And give me lots of food. And hugs and kisses. A-And Will you read me bed time stories...and...and.." The little boy broke out into silent tears, afraid to let out even a single noise.

Cepheus felt his heart throb as if someone forcibly squeezed it— it hurt.

"Yes." He choked out. Hold back a sob. "I'll give you everything and anything you want or need. I'll be your daddy and you can be my son."

"C-can I be you your son?"

"Definitely." Cepheus firmly replied. "Can I have a hug son?"

He hesitated before timidly nodding as he allowed Cepheus to wrap his arms around him, he became stiff before relaxing in the warm comforting hug.

His shoulders shook violently as he quietly cried, Cepheus picked him up and placed his sleeping body next to Holly.

"Henrick. Henrick Cepheus Potter."

Holly cracked her eyes open. "Daddy?"

"Yes Princess?"

"Does this mean I have two little brothers now?" She questioned.

He kisses her forehead, "Yes, Princess. I hope you will protect them."

Holly looked determined, "Don't worry Dad. I will protect my baby brothers."

Cepheus smiled warmly. "That's all I ask of you. Protect and Love Henrick and Harrison."

"Yes daddy." She yawn tiredly. "Goodnight daddy..."

"Goodnight Princess. Goodnight Henrick. Goodnight Harrison." He kissed each of their foreheads goodnight and shut the door after turning off the lights.

Holly woke up when she felt movement next to her. "What's wrong? Big sister Holly is here." She comforted Henrick who stared back teary eyed.

She noticed him covering his eyes, "what's wrong? Are you scared of the dark?" She hit bullseye.

Henrick nodded shyly.

"Wanna see something cool?" She asked expectantly pipping the younger boy's interest. "You have to uncover your eyes first."

Henrick cracked his finger apart and peeped through his fingers. He silently gasped in wonder.

"Cool, huh? When we decorate your room, I'll tell daddy to include this. Big sister will help you!"

Henrick stared at the twinkling stars on the ceiling in silence before a small smile graced his face. Holly who turned towards him caught the smile and there and then promised to make him smile more in the future.

The youngest continued to lazily sleep the night away.

[Two days later]

"EHHH CEPHEUS YOU MULTIPLIED?!"

"Ouch! Moony, babe."

"Shut up."

"Moony...."

***
A/N: What's this? A second update?! Ahahaha I was feeling generous lol

Hope you enjoyed it! Cepheus is now a proud father of three hehe \(////)\

Holly Jamie Potter (10)
Henrick Cepheus Potter (7)
Harrison Charlus Potter (2)