ACT XVII: HENRI AND HARRY POTTER

Henri, whose cheeks were a lot fuller thanks to his overbearing family and tearful house-elves along with healing potions was now in a healthy state.

Taffy went into overbearing mother mode when she first met the abused child, Cepheus had to pry a kitchen knife away from her; as he quote.

"Taffy is most upset, yes she is. They dare to hurt little master?! Taffy must stab bad guys, yes she does. Master Cepheus don't stop Taffy! Taffy must serve justice, yes she does!" She huffed angrily.

Unable to seek justice that way, she turned all her motherly attention to Henrick and nursed him back to health.

Cepheus, twice a week took him to muggle therapy to help him deal with his personal issues that he had developed while living in a neglectful and abusive household for 7 years.

It was going to take a few plus years but Henri was slowing coming out of his shell and showing improvement.

Henrick was now dubbed the most protected child in the Potter household, even little Harry adamantly protected his big brother.

Behind him was a threatening big sister and a scary overprotective daddy.

***

Little Harry, the youngest of the Potter household was only 2 years old yet had the mind of an adult.(*cough*)

Holly liked to brag to her friends that he was a little genius.

As for Cepheus, despite knowing Harry was a "do-over" version of himself and had the mind of a 18 years old; he still treated Harry as his youngest child.

Cepheus equally spoiled his children.

Harry at first wasn't sure how to act in front of this man that never existed in his timeline and not to mention he was in a whole different dimension with two versions of himself.

An abused one and a female version, he nearly lost it a few times.

How weird was it to know that these two people were him but not really, just versions of him that followed a "what if–" scenario.

Harry came to the conclusion to just live his life how he wanted to, there was no "boy-who-lived" responsibilities nor was there a Dumbledore breathing down his neck, but instead the old goat was staring at his big sister.

His godfather was alive, everyone he loved and missed were more or less alive, at least a version of themselves were.

Harry likes his new father, "Cepheus Potter" although Harry internally cringed every time he called his father "dad/dy" as he was an orphan and was unused to saying such an intimate word.

Harry also like his big sister Holly, she was brave and carefree. Even though she was a bit spoiled, she never put others down nor rubbed her wealth into other peoples' faces. She was kind and generous. But on the other hand, she also had a fiery temper that scared him sometimes.

Henrick was a version of himself that made him grateful that the Dursley just ignored him and made him do chores, he was grateful that they didn't take that extra step to physically abuse him.

Henri was pitiful in Harry's eyes, Harry had an urge to protect him.

And so he did, Harry made a promise to himself to protect his new family and for them to stay together and be happy.

***

Cepheus stared at his destroyed office that was generously decorated with naughty tiny handprints that touched everything.

From his chair to his walls to even his... ceiling.

He really regret having Tibby and Daisy be little Harry's nanny elves.