ACT XIII: SOME DUNDERHEAD KIDNAPPED HOLLY POTTER

Holly stared at her kidnappers incredulously. Were they idiots? Did they get dropped on their heads when they were babies?!

Do they even know who her father was?! The ruthless Cepheus Potter!

Her godfather was right! The world was full of dunderheads!

"Are you sure this is the right kid?" A disgruntled man asked his accomplice. The blonde man nodded in response.

"Should be. Black hair and green eyes. There aren't many with that coloring in London."

The brunette man stared at the blonde man in disbelief, what do you mean "should be"?

Did they have the right kid or not???

Holly watched the drama with interested eyes, this was getting interesting.

"Brandon! Are you for re—"

"Shh! Don't say my name out loud dumbass!" The blonde man, Brandon, quickly shushing his pig teammate.

The brunette opened his mouth to loudly complain.

"Michael, for fucks sake. Just shut up." The brunette, Michael, glared at the blonde in response.

Holly: 👁👄👁

Were they idiots? Hello~ I'm still here! Holly wanted to complain.

Out of Merlin knows where, Brandon pulled out his mobile phone and started texting. He frowned and texted back and forth with whoever was on the receiving end.

Suddenly his phone rang and he hastily picked it up.

"I said, a black haired and green eyed BOY! You idiots!" Was angrily shouted through the phone.

Holly suddenly had the urge to touch her shoulder length hair, did she look like a boy?

The man on the other side continued, "Drop her off somewhere and get the correct kid....or else—."

The phone beeped continuously, telling everyone listening that the man on the other side hung up.

Michael gave Brandon a smug look, his eyes basically screamed "I told you so".

After what seemed like hours but in reality was only 20 minutes since Holly was randomly kidnapped off the streets of London. The duo finally paid her some attention.

"Hey little girl, you heard 'em. Wrong person, forget this ever happened. You wouldn't want a little accident." Brandon sneered.

Michael behind him nodded, "you don't want to mess with us. Now move along little girl. Us adults got some business to complete."

Holly crossed her freed arms, she gave them pitying looks, "you guys have no idea for what you have done."

"What are you going on about little girl? We don't have time to entertain you. Brandon, let's go drop her off at a park or something." Michael loudly said.

Harry felt his brow twitch, Merlin.... He was lost for words to describe these incompetent idiots.

Holly naturally sensed her father was near and subconsciously grinned.

Brandon noticed her smile and felt a sense of danger nearing.

"Why...why are you smiling?" He asked slowly and cautiously.

Holly giggled, "My daddy's here. It was fun playing with you two. Goodnight~"

The two were confused, "Goodnight??? What do yo...!!!"

Harry stood over the two knocked out idiots and gave his "kidnapped" daughter a stern look.

"You could have easily escaped yourself."

"I know."

"And you didn't because...?"

"I was bored."

Harry pinched the bridge of his nose as he exhaled loudly.

"You're grounded."

Holly pouted but took her punishment fairly. "Fine. I'm hungry!"

The father and daughter duo flashed home when the two muggles blinked blearily as they woke up.

Tied to the chair naked: ???

Holding a whip: ???

Their boss who walked in: ???

Sirius cackled loudly while Remus gave his boyfriend an annoyed look, he was trying to read in peace.

***
A/N: Short chapter but ehhh