ACT X: A WILL, GODFATHERS, AND AN ANGRY GRANDMOTHER

"Snape."

"Lupin."

"Snivellus."

"Mutt."

"Holly."

"Daddy?" Holly looked at the four men in confusion.

"They're your godfather and honorary godfathers, don't mind them. Behave and go play, daddy's busy right now."

Ah yes, the day of the Potter Will Reading.

With Sirius free, Cepheus okayed the reading of the Will and Testimony of the late James and Lily Potter.

And of course, Holly was there watching the three men who were named her godfather and honorary godfathers with wide eyes.

Her honorary godfather, at least one of them, was her idol— Severus Snape!

Meanwhile the godfathers themselves were glaring at each other, well more like Sirius and Severus were burning holes into each other while Remus played meditator.

Harry on the other hand was busy denying Dumbledore's entrance who argued he was a witness and should be there for the Will Reading.

Also in the room was the Longbottoms, well the ones that were available, Dowager Longbottom and Neville, Holly's god-brother.

***

Neville stood nervously next to his grandmother when a little girl came up to him.

"I'm Holly!" She greeted. Neville grew flustered when his grandmother nudged him forward to answer.

"I-I... I'm N-Neville Longbottom..." He blushed, inwardly cursing himself for stuttering.

Holly ignored his stuttering and grasped his hand and pulled him away from his grandmother who walked away to sit.

Neville let her drag him to a man, her father?

"Daddy! This is Neville! Neville, this is my daddy!" She cheerfully introduced them to each other.

Neville nervously greeted the man. "It's a pleasure to meet you...uh...uhm..uh..." Neville was at a lost, it wasn't like he could call the man "daddy" as Holly introduced him.

The man chuckled and kneeled lower and grasped his small hand into his large semi-rough one.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Neville, I'm Lord Cepheus Potter, Holly's father. But you can call me Uncle Harry, seeing as we'll see each other plenty in the future to come."

Neville nodded shyly. And blushed brightly when Uncle...Harry warmly patted his head. It could be said, Neville was touch-starved of parental love.

He knew his grandmother loved him (even though she hardly ever doted on him) and his great-uncle Algie (along with great-aunt Enid) but it wasn't the same as parental love.

Besides... great-uncle Algie terrified him, every time he visited he tried to force accidental magic out of him. It left Neville traumatized with low self confidence.

Cepheus shook his head, damn those old bastards. It was a good thing that Neville was Holly's god-brother. Meaning Cepheus could directly help Neville without looking suspicious.

"The Reading of the Will and Testimony of the Late James and Lily Potter will begin momentarily, take your seats."

Cepheus took the two children to their seats and glared at the obnoxious blue eyesore who barged into another's family business with no shame.

"Today we are here to read (listen) to the last testaments of the late James Charlus Potter and Lily Johanna Potter neé Evans.....On October 25th 1981— this is their finalized Will and Testimony....this Will and Testimony has been witnessed by Alice Olivia Longbottom neé Maddox and Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore..."

During the Will was reading, everyone stared at the sweating Dumbledore.

Dumbledore suddenly regretted barging into the Will Reading uninvited, it would've been best to be far away.

"...the secret keeper was changed to Peter Pettigrew, and should he betray the Potter family, then all assets left for Peter Pettigrew shall be null and void."

Dumbledore slumped in his seat, ignoring to blazing and glaring eyes aimed at him like hot knives.

"....should Sirius Orion Black be implicated as the Secret Keeper, this Will should be (immediately) used as a valid proof for his innocence, should he be wrongfully convicted...."

Sirius bristled, he knew that the Will would have some kind of saying about the Secret Keeper but he didn't know it was all meticulously written out and he could've easily been set free if Dumbledore hadn't wrongfully sealed the Will using his title as the Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot.

"You...you... YOU KNEW YOU BASTARD!" Sirius screamed in fury before Cepheus pulled him down.

"Calm down, there are children present...you can deal with him later."

Sirius reluctantly listened to Cepheus and fumed quietly as the Will reading continued.

Dumbledore was sweating buckets, to be honest he barely read the Will before signing as a witness.

"....under no circumstances should our daughter, Holly Jamie Potter, should be left in the care of her maternal aunt, Petunia Mary Dursley neé Evans.... If the people listed down below are unavailable for whatever reason, she shall be left under the care of her paternal uncle Cepheus Harrison Potter..."

Again everyone turned to Dumbledore with blazing eyes.

"... if it has not done so yet, the title of "Lord Potter" shall be transferred to Cepheus Harrison Potter and we hope that he shall care for our daughter in our stead, whether she is in his or another's care.... And this concludes the Will and Testimony of the late James and Lily Potter. All assets given are being transferred to the recipients as stated. You're all dismissed."

And with that, the Will Reading came to an end.

***

"Dumbledore." Dumbledore froze and turned to the angry mob.

"Where do you think you're going? You have some serious explaining to do!" Sirius growled with Severus sneering behind him.

"Well... you see..." Dumbledore trailed off, he internally cursed his luck. Who knew the Cepheus's Holly was actually Holly Potter, the-girl-who-lived.

His eyes glanced at the quiet man who watched with taunting eyes, he quietly swore, he knew all along!

"I—" Dumbledore barely stuttered a reply when a powerful punch was delivered to his face. He leaned over in pain.

Neville gasped, "Grandmother!"

Holly gasped in awe, "Your grandmother's so cool."

"You meddling twat!" Augusta Longbottom sneered as she wiped her hand with a handkerchief.

***
A/N: a reminder
Current Ages:
Year: 1987

Cepheus - 32 years old
- June 9, 1954 -
Sirius - 28 years old
- November 3, 1959 -
Severus- 27 years old
- January 9, 1960 -
Remus- 27 years old
- March 10, 1960 -
Holly - 7 years old
- July 31, 1980 -
Neville - 7 years old
- July 30, 1980 -