Chapter 3

~•×•~

~•×•~

Captain

Boss

You think as hard as you can but nothing has come to mind. Being sheltered too much in your villa has given you nothing but education and some other stuff. You didn't know what was happening in the city since you were in the outskirts of the land.

News would usually be hidden away from you by your father. You barely know who your siblings were and you were only accompanied by you caregivers. Your teacher thought you what a captain and a boss is but not like this.

When captain comes to mind you could only think of your father who's working as the captain of the king's soldiers not like this. With confusion you watch the man walk to you. And take sthe chair that Jungkook has sat down. He crosses his leg and smiles at you.

"I was only a few minutes away and you're already flirting with someone else? Should I feed you instead for lunch?" His smile widens as he leans further near you.

"I thought you can't eat without me eating?" You glare at him.

"Oh did he tell you that?" His eyes glimmer. "What an obedient girl you are," he adds.

"Who are you?" You ask him.

He shifts his weight on the chair and looks straight to you.

"I'm Jung Hoseok. You can address me sir since I already own you," He smiles.

Though his smile can light uo the whole room, you can still see the deviousness behind it. From time to time, mailmen come to your remote villa and can see how they smile at you while you were in the grounds doing your own business. Hoseok's smile is different. You try to ignore that smile and just stare at him back as hard as you can.

"Now, why don't you tell me your name sweetheart?" He coaxes.

You think it through your head if you're going to tell him or not. But since he did answer your question, best let him know your name rather than him calking you pet names.

"Kim Y/n," you answer.

He smiles.

"Y/n," he repeats your name. "It doesn't fit you. I'll stick to sweetheart," he finishes and watches you roll your eyes.

"You know if you were mine, I wouldn't tolerate that attitude," he warns.

"I thought you own me?" You daunt him which you regret rigjt after the last word rolls off your tongue.