Chapter 6

~•×•~

~•×•~

Your eyes widen at Hoseok's form coming towards you. Although you have already played this in your mind over and over, your feet still got stuck to where you were standing. His furrowed brows were all you could focus on. Your eyes moved to the tip of the sword. Your hand couldn't seem to move. Your heart starts hammering against your chest. Jimin's shouting is muffled. It seems to drown from the pounding of your heart. Ringing in your ears starts getting louder and louder and Hosoek seems to slow down but his speed actually isn't.

"Y/n!" Jimin's shout brought you back to reality but before you could even do anything, Jimin pulled you away from Hoseok's way.

His sword come swishing in the air as your body leave the spot where you were standing. You blink once, twice, thrice and then you finally breath. Jimin's grip on your fore arm was so tight that it almost made you wince. Sweat trickles down the side of your face. You were startled when Hoseok threw the sword infront of you, his face mad.

"What was that for captain?" Jimin asks in confusion.

He knew their captain wasn't as crazy as he now so Jimin is drowned in confusion. Unless you are a spy. Jimin quickly pushed you down to kneel on the ground, picked up the sword and aimed the blade on your neck. You were still in shock tye blade in your throat didn't seem to snap the life out of you.

"Is she  a spy captain? One command and I'll slice her," Jimin said in a hoarsed voice.

Hoseok looks down at you and heaves a sigh of annoyance. He cracks his neck and rolls his shoulder in complete confusion as well. He clearly saw you fight back at the hall, so why didn't you fought back?

Jungkook comes running to where you three are and raised his brow. "What a show," Jungkook almost laughs at how pathetic you three looks at the moment.

Jungkook pulls you away from Jimin to stand up on your feet. He drags you away from them and didn't look back.

"Get her back here," Jimin shouts and was about to go after you and Jungkook but Hoseok stopped him by his shoulders.

"Let them go, it was a mistake," Hoseok found his calm and grabs his sword from Jimin, ultimately leaving the lad alone in the training grounds.

Jimin scratches his head. Hoseok never admits that he's wrong. What's the difference now? He just watches you and Jungkook's form disappear into the woods. He's too tired and confused so he just walks away to return to his shared tent with Jungkook.

You still couldn't snap out of your shocked state even thoigh you and Jungkook was already deep into the forest. Jungkool finally stops and lets go of your hand.